Wife's first time, and how we got there.part 1

• Thread starter007cfc
  • Start date

007cfc

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 28, 2014
I had the perfect wife, a wife who loved only me, loyal for our 21 married years, she'd never cheat, it's just not in her nature.
I knew she was hot, I knew she turned heads, I always felt proud that she was mine, I was simply punching above my weight.
But I'd always had this nagging kink, a burning desire to have another man fuck her. Maybe it was because she was so damn hot that I wanted the buzz of knowing the pleasure she give other men, maybe it was because she was becoming a little 'vanilla' in the bedroom that I want other men to fuck the naughtiness back into her..
I started joking about how men would love to fuck her as I was fucking her, just to see her reaction. What I was also doing was getting her to think about it.
I started playing a game where I'd point men out, asking if she'd fuck them.
I also started asking her to tell me who she fancied, adding over time the news that I would let her.
Months went by, where I had to repair the damage of letting my wife know I'd let other men fuck her. She didn't understand, didn't I fancy her anymore?, how could I give her to another man?, was I my way of getting her to let me fuck other women?
Over time, I convinced her I did fancy her, I did love her, and no, I wasn't looking to fuck other woman.
I coukd see the idea was growing on her, so I made a risky move..
I set up a profile on an adult site, I put up some not too revealing pics, and a profile that said she's a wife allowed to play with other men.
I left it a week, then told her what I'd done( no face pics, no real names, nothing that could identify her).
She was shocked, a little annoyed, but I convinced her to log on just to see the messages left for her...
Months past, with her regularly logging on, and she was now talking to other men!.
The chats were hot, talks of meets etc, but she always found something she didn't like about each man... Until one guy came along..
I was monitoring everything, deleting rude, insulting messages, as well as deleting guys I knew she'd not like chasing her. One day, a guy left a message, he was around 30, 10 years younger, all action type, with tattooes from head to toe, piercings everywhere, including a ring through his cock!.
I just knew he'd grab her attention, so I left his message up...
Sure enough, she started chatting to him, and mostly him. After about 2 months, he directly asked to meet her, he really wanted a yes or no now.
My wife knew what this meant, this would mean having sex with another man for the first time in over 20 years, this would mean letting another man inside her married cunt, and to her that would be tainting her marriage vows.
We sat at the PC, getting knowhere, do I suggested we typed 'yes' together, and pressed send together!
This was a big moment in our journey, and I clearly remembering the silence when we both sat there, having told him she'd agreed to meet!

• Love
Reactions: Gaezel, bobstudio83, joelhwood and 6 others
Looking forward to hearing more

Reactions: Gaezel
007cfc said:
I had the perfect wife, a wife who loved only me, loyal for our 21 married years, she'd never cheat, it's just not in her nature.
I knew she was hot, I knew she turned heads, I always felt proud that she was mine, I was simply punching above my weight.
But I'd always had this nagging kink, a burning desire to have another man fuck her. Maybe it was because she was so damn hot that I wanted the buzz of knowing the pleasure she give other men, maybe it was because she was becoming a little 'vanilla' in the bedroom that I want other men to fuck the naughtiness back into her..
I started joking about how men would love to fuck her as I was fucking her, just to see her reaction. What I was also doing was getting her to think about it.
I also started asking her to tell me who she fancied, adding over time the news that I would let her.
Months went by, where I had to repair the damage of letting my wife know I'd let other men fuck her. She didn't understand, didn't I fancy her anymore?, how could I give her to another man?, was I my way of getting her to let me fuck other women?
Over time, I convinced her I did fancy her, I did love her, and no, I wasn't looking to fuck other woman.
I set up a profile on an adult site, I put up some not too revealing pics, and a profile that said she's a wife allowed to play with other men.
I left it a week, then told her what I'd done( no face pics, no real names, nothing that could identify her).
She was shocked, a little annoyed, but I convinced her to log on just to see the messages left for her...
Months past, with her regularly logging on, and she was now talking to other men!.
The chats were hot, talks of meets etc, but she always found something she didn't like about each man... Until one guy came along..
I was monitoring everything, deleting rude, insulting messages, as well as deleting guys I knew she'd not like chasing her. One day, a guy left a message, he was around 30, 10 years younger, all action type, with tattooes from head to toe, piercings everywhere, including a ring through his cock!.
Sure enough, she started chatting to him, and mostly him. After about 2 months, he directly asked to meet her, he really wanted a yes or no now.
My wife knew what this meant, this would mean having sex with another man for the first time in over 20 years, this would mean letting another man inside her married cunt, and to her that would be tainting her marriage vows.
We sat at the PC, getting knowhere, do I suggested we typed 'yes' together, and pressed send together!
This was a big moment in our journey, and I clearly remembering the silence when we both sat there, having told him she'd agreed to meet!
You're my hero :) How was it, that first time?

As agreed, I played the go between, arranging when and where to meet, and laying down a few ground rules. Also putting him at ease about myself not getting involved, and telling him I'd spend the night in the spare bedroom.

It was a Saturday night, we chose a nearby pub to meet. He was already parked up when we arrived. I went and said hello, had a chat, and introduced my wife.
I simply told them to have fun, got in my car and headed home, looking in my rear mirror watching as they headed towards the pub for a drink and chat.
After about an hour, I had a text to say she was on her way home, what did that mean????.
I made my way to the spare room, clsing the door but leaving a gap. 10 minutes seemed like hours. Pacing up and down, would she bring him home?, would this really happen??!.
I hear the key in the door, someone coming in, two voices and giggles!, oh shit!, he's with her!.
I soon hear footsteps climbing the stairs, two sets!, they walk past my door, into our bedroom, and our bedroom door closes behind them, but lucky for me it worked itself open to leave a sizable gap!.
I stood at my door, frozen to the spot, my ear at the gap of my door, I needed to hear what was going on.
I could hear fumbling, giggling, followed by clothes coming off.
I was so confused, so turned on, but as the giggling turned to moans, him clearly eating her cunt, my wife clearly sucking his cock, I started feeling sick, angry, jealous.
What had I done?, how could I give her to another man?, what the hell was I doing letting a stranger about to fuck my loyal wife?. I was raging, just about to run in and kick him out...
But I was too late, the house filled with the gentle tapping of our headboard against the wall, slowly getting louder and faster... I was too late, he was inside my wife, he was now fucking her!.
My anger and jealousy melted away, I stood there listing to my wife getting fucked in our bed.
He was now fucking her hard, and she was clearly very wet for him..
The sound of the headboard banging, was joined by the sound of his hard cock thrusting in and out of my wife's cunt..
Thud thud thud of the headboard, shlopp shlopp shlopp of her wet cunt taking his hard bare cock, my wife was getting fucked good, and I was loving it!.
By now. I had my hard cock in my hand, my mind turned to the fact that It was certain our neighbours could hear the headboard, they coukd hear my wife getting fucked, but they didn't know another man was fucking her. That was it, I was wanking off now, whilst listening to another man fucking my wife.
I could hear them changing positions, later having it confirmed that she rode him, and he fucked her on all fours.
They eventually ended up in the missionary position, the Same 'thud thud thud, shlopp shlopp shlopp...
The pace was picking up now, the noise and banging of headboards louder. Now it was frantic, oh god, he was really pounding my wife's cunt, until I hear him moaning out loud "oh god, oh fuck!", then silence!, he'd just cum in my wife, another man had just pumped his seed deep inside my wife!.
I lay on my bed so content, knowing my wife was in our bed with another man. Knowing she was falling asleep in his arms, knowing his seed was in her belly, as well as trickling out of her well fucked cunt.
To both our disappointment, he didn't try to fuck her again in the morning, simply chatted, got dressed, and left.
It was quite emotional when she came into the spare room, throwing her arms around me, not saying a word, just holding me for what seemed an eternity.
It was her feeling of shame, a sense we'd lost something. Not for me, I loved her more, my wife had been fucked and cum filled, she'd given her cunt to a guy she'd only met and hour or so before.
It made her, sexier, dirtier, I wanted her more as a result, but I was already wanting to find the next man to fuck her.... But that's another 5 stories, and all very different, but very very hot!

logo1.png

• Love
Reactions: Remus, Gaezel, bobstudio83 and 4 others
007cfc said:
As agreed, I played the go between, arranging when and where to meet, and laying down a few ground rules. Also putting him at ease about myself not getting involved, and telling him I'd spend the night in the spare bedroom.

It was a Saturday night, we chose a nearby pub to meet. He was already parked up when we arrived. I went and said hello, had a chat, and introduced my wife.
I simply told them to have fun, got in my car and headed home, looking in my rear mirror watching as they headed towards the pub for a drink and chat.
After about an hour, I had a text to say she was on her way home, what did that mean????.
I made my way to the spare room, clsing the door but leaving a gap. 10 minutes seemed like hours. Pacing up and down, would she bring him home?, would this really happen??!.
I hear the key in the door, someone coming in, two voices and giggles!, oh shit!, he's with her!.
I soon hear footsteps climbing the stairs, two sets!, they walk past my door, into our bedroom, and our bedroom door closes behind them, but lucky for me it worked itself open to leave a sizable gap!.
I stood at my door, frozen to the spot, my ear at the gap of my door, I needed to hear what was going on.
I could hear fumbling, giggling, followed by clothes coming off.
I was so confused, so turned on, but as the giggling turned to moans, him clearly eating her cunt, my wife clearly sucking his cock, I started feeling sick, angry, jealous.
What had I done?, how could I give her to another man?, what the hell was I doing letting a stranger about to fuck my loyal wife?. I was raging, just about to run in and kick him out...
But I was too late, the house filled with the gentle tapping of our headboard against the wall, slowly getting louder and faster... I was too late, he was inside my wife, he was now fucking her!.
My anger and jealousy melted away, I stood there listing to my wife getting fucked in our bed.
He was now fucking her hard, and she was clearly very wet for him..
The sound of the headboard banging, was joined by the sound of his hard cock thrusting in and out of my wife's cunt..
Thud thud thud of the headboard, shlopp shlopp shlopp of her wet cunt taking his hard bare cock, my wife was getting fucked good, and I was loving it!.
By now. I had my hard cock in my hand, my mind turned to the fact that It was certain our neighbours could hear the headboard, they coukd hear my wife getting fucked, but they didn't know another man was fucking her. That was it, I was wanking off now, whilst listening to another man fucking my wife.
I could hear them changing positions, later having it confirmed that she rode him, and he fucked her on all fours.
They eventually ended up in the missionary position, the Same 'thud thud thud, shlopp shlopp shlopp...
The pace was picking up now, the noise and banging of headboards louder. Now it was frantic, oh god, he was really pounding my wife's cunt, until I hear him moaning out loud "oh god, oh fuck!", then silence!, he'd just cum in my wife, another man had just pumped his seed deep inside my wife!.
I lay on my bed so content, knowing my wife was in our bed with another man. Knowing she was falling asleep in his arms, knowing his seed was in her belly, as well as trickling out of her well fucked cunt.
To both our disappointment, he didn't try to fuck her again in the morning, simply chatted, got dressed, and left.
It was quite emotional when she came into the spare room, throwing her arms around me, not saying a word, just holding me for what seemed an eternity.
It was her feeling of shame, a sense we'd lost something. Not for me, I loved her more, my wife had been fucked and cum filled, she'd given her cunt to a guy she'd only met and hour or so before.
It made her, sexier, dirtier, I wanted her more as a result, but I was already wanting to find the next man to fuck her.... But that's another 5 stories, and all very different, but very very hot!

logo1.png
Thank you for sharing and thank you for sharing

is there a part 2?

007cfc said:
OMW the beginning sounds like my story. Only difference is that I created a profile looking for guys or couples. I am currently chatting up for guys haring pics of the wife