• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wifes first time married

• Thread startercluckau
  • Start date

cluckau

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 13, 2009
I'm curious if there are others like me who knew but were to naive to realise the first obvious time.

My wife admitted to me when we were very young and without kids yet, that while I was out of town, She went to a freinds halloween party at hotel bar.
Her freind worked there as a barmaid at the time. A lot of our mutual freinds were there. About 10 p.m. She left the bar with a man and joined him in his room there. She claimed she was not having much fun at the bar with our freinds, felt out of place, and this guy was just nice and the talked quite a while and had a good chat then she went home.

I bought it at the time (what a moron). I realised years later, She always had a great time with these friends and only told me to cover for the fact one of them may have noticed her with the guy and told me. None of my friends ever said anything directly, but I caught a few remarks that just didn't register for years. All my friends raved about how much fun that party was and to bad my wife had left so early.

So, she left a great party at least 4 hours before anyone else(she was always quite the partier) and just went and had a nice talk with a guy from out of town in his hotel room.

God I was an idiot!

At this point, salvage what you can of your feelings of being cheated somehow and get back to enjoying your relationship with your wife.

If she is like most married women, she would enjoy having "something" on the side occasionally. The trick for you is to not let it be a burden to you.

Try to enjoy the fact that other men find your wife attractive, and might even, sometimes get to "enjoy" her even more.

I've long ago learned to accept the fact that my wife has fucked with other men and probably will again when she gets the chance.

Does she know you know? You should ask for details. I think it would be hot to hear what happened.

I met a guys last year in his hotel with his wife. She was fucking hot. I fucked her all over the bed, and as I was leaving he was eating her out. I think you should ask for details or even join in. It's hot for the guy fucking your wife.

THat's hot! Maybe there have been other times?

Your not an Idiot. You just couldn't believe the women you loved could possibly betray you so you chose to believe her. I wouldn't get all upset about it now. If you've been together all this time and have kids and a decent relationship with her let it go. She knows she made a mistake and she lied to save her marriage because she loves you. Most guys have made the same mistake at one time or another. it would serve no purpose to dredge it all up now.

Before we got married, there was a dinner at her hometown and my wife loves to dance. She told me that a relative spent a great deal of time with her on the dance floor and she did not elaborate further on that.

You are not an idiot. Just don't let this incident spoil your marriage. I know you are feeling somewhat angry and jealous but I'm sure you are also excited of what your wife did.

My wife went to a wedding dinner and she told me that they danced and the guys hit on her, doing weird things, as she says. And yes, all of the people who attended were her shift colleagues and OF COURSE, they will cover whatever naughtiness that happened that day.

If she fucked and told u bout it then its all good. If she fucks and hides it from u then u need to let her know it is grounds for divorce.

Warpt said:
If she fucked and told u bout it then its all good. If she fucks and hides it from u then u need to let her know it is grounds for divorce.

I couldn't type all I want to say due to being on my cell phone. This site is addicting and I had no computer over the weekend.

You need to tell her that if she gives you all the details about the affair, then you are ok with it. If she hides it from you and you find out, then let her go.
There is no need for cheating if you are a cuckold.
But if you are wrong and accusing her of fucking around and she didn't, then you are the one who needs to be let go. Jealousy is not in the cuckolds dictionary. You need to have proof before pointing the finger at what may be an innocent person.

If she hides it from you and you later find out, you can use the threat of divorce to get her to spill the details.

If she does not want to tell you anything, then its up to you.

If she does tell you and its gets you all excited (and jealous), then lay some ground rules for her like making sure she gives out the details and the arrangements she has made with her boyfriend(s).

If you get jealous, then you are not a good Cuckold.

I do get jealous, for me that is normal but I get excited as well.

I told my wife about how I feel but then I added that I'm not going to stop her and I trust her to know how to "deal" with these guys.

I have been a good cuck many times since then, It was a long time after and many of her boyfreinds later that I thought back about that time and said to myself, What an Idiot, if I beleive that I guess I beleive Kobe Bryant and Bill Clinton didn't cheat either!