• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife's first time with bbc

• Thread starterindigo10
  • Start date

indigo10

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 27, 2015
Just joined this site, so thought I'd share some pix of my wife's first bbc experience from several years ago.

n_k3.jpgn_k4.jpgn_k8.jpgn_k10.jpgn_k6.jpg

Reactions: tlxyz
indigo10 said:
Just joined this site, so thought I'd share some pix of my wife's first bbc experience from several years ago.

n_k3.jpgn_k4.jpgn_k8.jpgn_k10.jpgn_k6.jpg

Good girl, hope she's still loving the black cock

Nice. She looks like she's really really enjoying it.

Beautiful
How is she doing today? Do you have pic of recent encounters?
She must be an expert now

Like to see a photo of her on her back, legs high, arms tight around him and kissing with passion. Then we will know that the black dude has taken possession. Too bad about the face blurring but we understand.

indigo10 said:
Just joined this site...

Welcome!

indigo10 said:
...so, I thought I'd share some pix of my wife's first bbc experience from several years ago.

Your wife looks good taking her big-cock black lover on his back, then riding him on top — like she took charge of satisfying herself sexually. Nice.

If that was your wife's first experience taking a black lover, it sounds like there have been many more. Has she continued to find that satisfying...? Or, have her lovers been a mix of racially differing men...?

h5t6ca said:
Beautiful
How is she doing today? Do you have pic of recent encounters?
She must be an expert now

Thanks, she's doing well. I've got pics of some recent encounters. Unfortunately, none of her with other black guys, but that may change soon.

Custer Laststand said:
Welcome!

If that was your wife's first experience taking a black lover, it sounds like there have been many more. Has she continued to find that satisfying...? Or, have her lovers been a mix of racially differing men...?

Thanks for the welcome. She got together with this particular guy just one other time, and only with one additional black guy since then. She enjoyed all those encounters, although the second guy's cock was so long that she had trouble getting comfortable with it. Most of the other guys have been white, along with one latino. She's talking to a new black guy, but not sure it will progress to sex.

EroticWriter said:
Like to see a photo of her on her back, legs high, arms tight around him and kissing with passion. Then we will know that the black dude has taken possession. Too bad about the face blurring but we understand.

I'll post a few more that illustrate how he indeed took possession, and how she gave herself entirely to him. This was one of our first cuckold experiences, and I struggled a bit at the time, seeing how he totally just took her and how much she loved it and held nothing back.

A few more:

Attachments

• n_s2_1.jpg
    n_s2_1.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 250
  • n_s2_2.jpg
    n_s2_2.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 279
  • n_s2_3.jpg
    n_s2_3.jpg
    137.6 KB · Views: 273
  • n_s3_4.jpg
    n_s3_4.jpg
    190.9 KB · Views: 319
  • n_s2_5.jpg
    n_s2_5.jpg
    184.8 KB · Views: 325
Damn, your wife is a sweet cock slut! Would love to see more pics of her being taken and used in your presence! Hoping for a vid or two?

indigo10 said:
Thanks for the welcome.

Hey, you're welcome...

indigo10 said:
She got together with this particular guy just one other time, and only with one additional black guy since then. She enjoyed all those encounters...

That's good to hear...

indigo10 said:
...although the second guy's cock was so long she had trouble getting comfortable with it.

Hm... maybe your wife is among the women who find large girth more satisfying the length, per se. Or, maybe she likes cocks that are long, but not too long, and large in circumference...

indigo10 said:
Most of the other guys have been white, along with one latino.

Ah... so, your wife is eclectic. Sounds good...

indigo10 said:
She's talking to a new black guy, but not sure it will progress to sex.

It's best, of course, to let your wife decide whether she has chemistry with any given potential lover. At the same time, no doubt she's aware of the desirability of not passing up opportunities that might turn out to be hot experiences...

wiseowl said:
Damn, your wife is a sweet cock slut! Would love to see more pics of her being taken and used in your presence! Hoping for a vid or two?

She definitely loves cock. We were married and totally monogamous for 23 years before she finally took another guy, and with me right there watching. I've got a few more still pix with this particular guy but no video, unfortunately. Anyone know of an easy way to blur faces in vids?

indigo10 said:
She definitely loves cock. We were married and totally monogamous for 23 years before she finally took another guy, and with me right there watching. I've got a few more still pix with this particular guy but no video, unfortunately. Anyone know of an easy way to blur faces in vids?

She prefers the feel of very thick cocks but is turned on by length as well. This new guy she's talking to is a legit 10" and pretty thick too. Amazing. Probably won't progress to sex though since he's admitted now to being married, and we have a rule to not facilitate cheating that could hurt someone's partner.

Sexy woman you got there