Wife's Friend Finder Story #2

• Thread starterOnePumpnDump
  • Start date

OnePumpnDump

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 4, 2011
Well as you now know, Saturday night was a bust. Good thing we kept searching! Sunday night ended up being the opposite. The guy my wife had made a "date" with was much better looking, muscular, and had plenty of "game", as my wife kept saying. We met at an upscale bar, had a round of drinks, while he flirted with my wife(right in front of me). He was attentive, flirtatious, easy to talk to, and he kept complimenting her on how hot she was, and kept thanking me for letting this happen. I didn't have the heart to tell him that I had nothing to do with any of this, of course! Fast forward a little, he's booking us a room at the Shearaton, and we are drinking in the lobby bar, waiting for our room to be ready. The bartender totally noticed that I was the husband, and the other dude was the Bull, the smirk he gave me said it all, as they were barely paying attention to anything but each other. Next thing you know, the room is ready. My wife says to me loudly enough for the bartender to overhear "Why don't you take your time and finish your beer, we'll go ahead and get a head start". I sat there for about 15 minutes slowly drinking my beer, picturing all of thier flirting. I got up to leave and the bartender barks at me "hey, cassanova, you didn't pay your tab!". I paid the bill for our drinks and headed to the room.
When I came in, they were standing, with her outer wear off, wearing the matching panties/bra combo I bought for this occaision. He was just in his jeans, wifey had made a point of getting his shirt off immediately since I could tell she was in love with his big chest. I cannot wipe the visual image out of my head of the two of them standing there, semi-nude, horny as hell, making out, and running thier hands over each others' body, while whispering little things to each other.
Soon enough, he was doing what he said he would do, which was eat her out "forever". What was interesting, was that he was doing what I get in trouble for, which was going fast. He was licking with a "fluttering" motion, while frantically banging her with his finger. This is exactly what wifey didn't like me to do, what she liked about her first Bull, compared to me, was how much more gentle he was. I was too frenetic, according to wife! Anyways, he had her cumming and cumming, and cumming, with just his mouth and finger, and she was absolutely in heaven! She then begged for him to fuck her, he pulled out his dick, and it was big, but not as big as mine, but it stood up, hard and straight(mine has a banana curve to it), and looked like it was looking at her! He put on a condom, and slowly inserted his cock while my wife started going crazy! Soon enough, he was pounding her like a machine gone beserk, like a machine of some type, with an insistent pace that was so impressive, seeing how fast he was going, to have so much power! Did I forget to mention that the guy has been practicing Ju-Jitsu for "all of his life"? He was my height, but had easily twenty pounds of muscle on me, and I'm not exactly a wimp! I will never forget how hot his muscular ass and thighs looked as he pounded my wife like she was a rag-doll! He came once, and she went to town sucking him off, doing anything she could to get him hard again, she was newly addicted to his cock and was going to do anything to get him hard again(not that she doesn't enjoy oral, of course!). I was lucky, and got to fuck her while he got hard. The whole time I was fucking her, she was looking over at him, saying things like "hurry up, you can see he isn't fucking me right!". He then gets up, puts on a condom, and wifey quickly tells me "get out, Mr. Right needs to fuck me right!". He ended up cumming three seperate times, all inside her pussy, wearing a condom. Wifey then says "it's time for your mercy fuck". I then got down and licked all over her pussy, while she asked me if I could "taste his manhood". I responded that I could taste his balls on the outside of her pussy, they liked that! Needless to say, when I did slide it in, I lived up to my "handle" on this board, and came within about 90 seconds! They both laughed at me, and wifey suggested that I clean her up like a "good cuckold". I went to town licking her pussy, tasting my cum, and imagining it was his!
Hopefully we will get together with him on a steady basis. As it is, I have had to convince my wife not to start texting/messaging him, to let him take his time and call her back on his perogative. He did mention to her that he liked the idea that he was only in contact with her, not me! He doesn't even know my phone #, and what does he care? I'm not the one in charge!