• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifes Holiday Encounter With Dirty Policemen

• Thread starterandymar
  • Start date

andymar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2013
Hi me and my wife Trish live in Manchester my lovely wife Trish is 38 and this is an account of what happened to her on Holiday last year in Spain We had been by the pool most of the day drinking and having a laugh with several guys.Trish had been flirting as was usual when she had a few drinks inside her. Little did I realize she would have more than that inside her by the time the next morning came.
As things turned out we ended up staying by the pool and having what we called a througher. Just basically drinking and messing around. Time just seemed to go on and on and we drank more and more.
Trish was flirting outrageously with several of the guys, flashing her droopy tits and squeezing a few guys cocks through their trunks. Nothing too serious was going on as there were people walking about generally going out into town.
It got real late and we had the security guard round a few times before he said we had to move on because it was getting too late to stay by the pool. One of the guys said he had been to the hotel next door and they had a small pool on their upper deck area that was real quiet and not attended by security guards. He said he had been there a few nights with his mates skinny dipping and were we up for it.
There wasTrish me and 6 other lads and they must have all been hoping we would say yes .Trish did no more than state she was up for it and we all rose to go. Several of the guys pinched her ample arse and squeezed her tits .Trishs nipples were sticking right through her top.
It only took about 3 or 4 minutes to get there and we had to be quiet as we went up to the upper area. We got there and it was deserted,
Trish immediately stripped off and went in. All the other guys followed and soon we were all in the pool completely naked. I suggested a game of kiss catch, but as we all had to stay real quiet nobody could move quickly. Well Trish was quite an easy catch as she was the only woman there and she quickly was kissing several guys.
It was so horny watching her opening her mouth and openly sucking the young guys tongues into her mouth.
Things started to get very sexy, and Trish was kissing a guy as 2 of the other guys began sucking her large nipples, biting them hard. This always turns her on and she was lifted up and I could see her face as she let out a moan as I realized this guy had entered her in the pool.
He began to lift her up and down in the water as she began to gasp and moan quietly. I came towards her and put my hand between her legs to feel this guys cock in my wife's pussy. She turned and kissed me and said she was going to fuck every guy and get each one to fill her with come and make me clean her up afterwards.
I sucked her tits hard as the young lad began to pump into her. He bucked and heaved as he shot his spunk inside Trish, filling her with his muck. She climbed off and sat on edge of the pool beckoning another one of the lads over to enter her. He moved in and roughly shoved his fingers into her pussy, finger fucking her. He was very rough and she lay back as he shoved more fingers into her. There she was laying at the side of the pool with this guy furiously fucking her cunt with his hand.
He pulled out his hand and replaced it with his cock shooting into her almost immediately. He kept shuddering and swearing at Trish as he pumped into her, calling her a fucking cum slut and a dirty *****.
Trish still had not come yet and she wanted to very much.
I told the 4 other lads to join me and make her come.
We got out a couple of sun loungers and one of the lads lay down as Trish mounted him, I got behind her and watched her large pussy swallow his cock as she began to ride him. I positioned myself behind her and she knew what I was going to do as I rubbed my cock against her huge swollen hanging open lips. I pushed my cock into her and ****** it all the way into My wife making her gasp. She started her heavy breathing and I knew she would come soon. We fucked our cocks into her in unison and very quickly I felt the guy began to jerk his prick as he emptied the contents of his balls into her cunt. This made me start to shoot as Trish began to come. The spunk was coming out of her pussy as her pussy began to squirt out its juices as she came.
We pulled out and the spunk ran down hanging her pussy lips and a huge glob dropped out onto the lads balls.
Trish lay on the sun bed as another lad lay on top of her as the other 2 began to wank on her tits. One of the guys wanking had a very large cock and my slut of a wife positioned him by her mouth. Her fingers did not meet as she wanked his huge cock and she just sucked the end into her mouth.
The guy fucking her pussy began to shout he was coming and shot into her, he pulled out and more spunk dribbled out of her pussy as she pushed the guy with the big prick down towards her cunt. He pushed into her in one easy stroke and her pussy lips opened wide. I went down on her pussy trying to lick her clit whilst he fucked her. I could not get near enough as his cock was too large so I rubbed her clit whilst this guy fucked her hard.
He just kept pumping and pumping his cock into her. A few of the other guys had got hard again and were now wanking or pushing their pricks into Trishs mouth, as she began her mega orgasm.
The guy with the big prick started to come and he shot huge amounts of come into her pussy. Trish came shuddering into a huge climax as she squirted juice from her pussy. He pulled out and I shoved my mouth over her hole as the other guys began to come over her tits and face. My mouth quickly filled with come and her juice and I opened her mouth and spit the whole amount into her open mouth, kissing her immediately afterwards as Trish continued to come. I pushed my fingers into her and finger fucked her as the guys wiped their cocks on her face & hair.
I stepped back to look at my cum covered wife, she looked like a real cum slut.
I suggested we should clean the spunk off her and began to piss on her tits, 3 of the other guys followed and Trish loved the feeling of the warm piss as it covered her body. I finished by pissing into her open Cunt as the other guys pissed onto her open red raw hanging pussy lips.
We had never done this before but often fantasized about it. When we had finished Trishs stood up her body glistening and covered in spunk and piss. She sat at the side of the pool and slipped in I followed her as we cleaned off in the pool. I pushed my fingers into her and pulled out lumps of come that I could feel on my fingers. I brought them to Trishs mouth and she sucked them then kissed me.
The guys all began to wander off and eventually left us there on our own. We got dressed but as we were leaving this hotel two policemen pulled up in there car and said someone from the hotel had reported intruders and they were here to arrest us I pleaded with them to let us go but they weren't interested.

I told Trishs to take off her top and give it to them, which she did ,they were still unsure but more interested, next I told her to take off her skirt and give this to them too, she removed her skirt ,she was wearing a very small see through g-string, her hairless cunt could be seen through it, they told her to turn round, when she had her back to them I told her not to stop now I told her to take her g-string off ,she took it off then turned slowly around and gave her g-string to them.
They were definitely interested now.
I told her to go down onto her knees and beg them to fuck her instead of arresting us.
Trish went down onto her knees and started to beg them, I told them that they could do what they liked to her, for as long as they liked, as long as they didnt arrest us, she put her arms behind her and bowed her head in subjection.
I asked her if her cunt was juicing up, she said it was, I told her to tell the two guys to feel and smell her pants as proof that she was almost cumming thinking about them fucking her.
This did it they felt her pants and sniffed them, they said ok it was a deal, but if she didnt perform to their satisfaction they would fuck her and then arrest us.
They made certain that there wasnt anyone coming and then made Trish stand up, they handcuffed her arms behind her and marched her naked to their car, they made her get in the back, then one of them came back to me and told me to get in with her
I picked up Trishs clothes which the guys had left on the road then got in the back beside her.
We drove for about ten or fifteen minutes, then they suddenly pulled off of the road into a narrow track, they stopped their car just in the entrance off the track, one of the guys got out opened my door told me to get out and stay here and watch for other cars I was disappointed, I wanted to seeTrish being fucked. I asked her if she was worried being on her own with the horny policemen, she laughed and said not at all, it was going to be fun.
It was obvious that she was excited, I said ok I would stay here, They drove off slowly, the track was very rutted so they couldnt go fast, when they went round the first corner I ran after them, I was determined to watch Trish being fucked.
The car was a couple of hundred yards away and was just turning into a gap in the trees, I thought that I could probably run through the trees and get to where they were without being seen.

were without being seen.
This is what I did, it took me a couple of minutes to get near them, they had chosen a good spot, there was no way any one could see or hear anything.
I could see that Trish was standing naked outside the car, the two cops were taking their clothes off, I very carefully crept nearer, until I was close enough to hear what they were saying. I hid behind a bush.
One of them asked Trish how she wanted to be fucked, she said as many times as possible and in everyway possible, but to start what about them fucking her over the boot of the car.
They made her bend over the boot still handcuffed, and straight away one of them started to fuck her .After several minutes his colleague said that it was his turn.
Next they spread a blanket on the floor and made her lay down on it.
She was made to put her legs up onto the guys shoulders and he started to fuck her, the other guy was fucking her mouth, I could hear her gagging.
Then they changed over, they asked if she was enjoying it, she laughed and said of course she was, and told them not to spoil it by cumming too quickly.
They progressed to fucking her arse and mouth at the same time.
I had heard her cum several times, then the guys took it in turns to cum in her cunt.
She begged them to fuck her again, but they said that they were exhausted , I thought that I had better be getting back if they had finished, but before I could go I heard Trish say if they took the handcuffs of she would let them do anything to her. I heard them tell her that they were going to fuck her with their truncheons. One guy made her put her legs onto his shoulders and took hold of the truncheon and started to work it into her cunt, she told him to spit on to the truncheon as he did it. He kept pushing it further and further into her cunt, she started screaming out that it was too long, I heard her beg him to stop, but he said either take it all or they would arrest us. After some minutes almost all of its thirty or more centimeters was in her cunt, and she was moaning.
Then the other guy said that he wanted to fuck her arse at the same time with his truncheon. She got the other guy to spit into her arse before he stuffed the other truncheon up it. She started screaming again as both of them fucked her with their truncheons
After several minutes of having her arse and cunt fucked by their truncheons she had gradually quietened down and was now making less noise, a sort of half moan and half whimper, I guessed that it was making the guys more excited, because they fucked her even harder.
She started to cum and continued cumming for a long time, I knew that she was having a multiple orgasm.
When she had finished cumming the guys took the truncheons out of her arse and cunt, but before they could put them away they made her lick one and then the other.
Trish was laying on the blanket exhausted, but by now both the guys cocks were hard again, first one and then the other straddled her and fucked her mouth.
To finish they both pissed on her, telling her to open her mouth wide and made her drink their piss.
I knew it was time to leave and ran back through the trees I had been back a couple of minutes before they arrived.
The back door opened and Trish still naked, got out, they threw her bag & clothes out after her, she told them to wait a moment, she bent down and opened her bag then took out a pen and a piece of paper, I saw her write something on the paper, I guessed that it was her mobile number, she leant inside the car and I heard her say we would be here for two weeks and if they wanted to do it again to give her a call. As they drove away she turned to me smiling, I noticed that she still had cum dribbling from the side of her mouth, I told her, she put her tongue out and licked it off.
I asked her if she was ok, she said she was.
I asked her if she had enjoyed it, she said she had. I then helped her get dressed and we walked back to our hotel
Trish pussy was a little sore so she made me lick it better when we got back to our room and there was still some sperm residue inside her and she came again squirting her come into my mouth for the last time that night.

Reactions: Enigma632 and kinkyexpat
Holiday of a lifetime.

Reactions: kinkyexpat