• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wifes in cars with BBC

• Thread starterjess4funtime
  • Start date

jess4funtime

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Mar 12, 2006
we met up with our BBC friend at a bar and decided to go back to his house. on the way there jess jumped in the back seat of our suv with him. it was so hot watching her give him head while i drove thru traffic. the windows are tinted so they could watch the cars but we don't think they could see in. jess climbed on top and she rode him bareback for the first time.when we stopped for a redlight people were walking by on the side walk jess was watching them and moaning like ive never heard her before. she said it was an incredible turn on knowing there were people walking by while she was getting pumped full of BBC. i loved watch in the mirror and was lucky not to rear end any calls. the only problem was i didn't have the camera to capture the action. i've found lots of pics on the net and would love to see yours or stories. can't wait to relive this fantasy.... this time with the camera

Attachments

• 86bc.jpg
    86bc.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 1,797
  • backseatwhorewife.jpg
    backseatwhorewife.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 1,405
holy shit...