• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's new boyfriend

• Thread starterWarpt
  • Start date

Warpt

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 2, 2009
Ding Dong, Texas, USA
Tried to write about this couple days ago, but being a slow typer like me, the website automatically logged me off by the time I finished typing and was to frustrated to start over. So, I will try to type it in sections. Here goes:

My wife got tired of her younger boyfriend. He is a single dad and only wanted recreational sex, which is what we wanted too. Seemed perfect, but he was constantly having issues with finding a babysitter and my wife wanted me in the same room, watching them fucking. So, since this was the first friend of mine who she fucked, she decided to continue fucking my friends instead of strangers off the internet. She seemed a lot more relaxed fucking someone I know.
We went thru most of my friends who I thought she might want to fuck and she ended up picking a fishing buddy of mine, who is married.
How do you talk to your friend about fucking your wife? Very tough situation. While fishing a few times we discussed sex. Come to find out he wasn't getting much at home, so I said I wasn't either. I told him my dick didn't work as it should, when it should. He said his was always hard, but not getting much luck at home.

One day while cleaning fish, I told him that my wife wanted a boyfriend who she could fuck, but not be in a relationship. Just recreational sex. But he had to be able to get it up with no issues. He said he was interested, I told him so was she. That she picked him for me to ask over anyone else.
He was surprised and wasn't sure if I was telling the truth or not. So, I worked on a day when she, he and me were all available and told him to get a room, I would bring condoms and lube. Then I asked him if he knew what a Cuckold was. He said, "no". I said, "look it up".
He called back a few hours later and was extatic. He wanted in this lifestyle ASAP. So we hooked up in a hotel room close to our town.
When my wife walked in the room, he was nervous and acted like he wasn't sure if that's what we came there to do. She assured him that if he was clean, he was getting some pussy. She told him the rules, do's and don'ts, and said it was time for him to undress her.
I unzipped the back of her dress and he quickly told me to go sit in the corner and watch. She smiled and gave me a wicked pair of eyes and motioned me to the chair. My dick was hard as a rock and no one was naked yet.

He pulled the top of her dress down and ******* her bra. He started kissing and nibbling all over the back of her neck and shoulders while rubbing her tits thru her bra. She was moaning and her eyes rolled back in her head. All I could see was the whites of her eyes thru the small cracks in her eye lids.
He then took off her bra and started licking, sucking and squeezing her titties and nipples. He then moved behind her, still kissing and nibbling all over her neck and shoulders and slipped his hands down her dress, then slipped it off to the floor. The told me to pick it up and go hang it. I complied, then went back to my seat while he fingered her pussy while still standing behind her.
After what seemed forever, the laid her down on the bed and started kissing everything from her head to her toes, then went for her pussy. Fingers and tounge was getting her off real quick. She then told him to get undressed. He stood up, pulled his shirt and shoes off, then when he pulled his pants down, up sprang one of the hardest dicks both of us has ever seen. Not big, not long, but hard as Chinese Arithmetic.

She told him to lay on his back, she wanted to suck that hard dick. She started sucking and I was behind her so I couldn't actually see the job she was doing. I asked if I could get closer to watch. She said yes, get on your knees at the foot of the bed and watch. I complied once more and my face was about 2 ft. from the action. Right between his legs, watching her mouth going up and down on his hard, shiney dick.
She then looked at me with a very serious look and said that I was not going to participate today, don't even think about it. My boner shrank to nothing at that point, and I could feel some cum oozing out of my dick.
When she finally had enough of sucking his hard dick, she got on top of him and started rubbing her pussy along the bottom of his dick teasing him. Twice he managed to slip in into her pussy, but she pulled it out, saying not without a condom. He made her stop, he looked like he was about to lose his load without being in her pussy. Then she started pinching his nipples and rubbing her wet pussy on his dick again. He went crazy with lust for her. He said he needed to fuck her bad.

So, she told me to get a condom for her. I pulled one out my pocket and removed it from the wrapper and handed it to him. He said to wait. He climbed on top of her, licking and sucking on her neck and tits again, rubbing his dick on her pussy. He was doing his best to let it "slip" into her pussy again, but she was able to keep him out. Every time they moved positions, I tried to hand the condom to him, but he ignored me.
I was just sitting on the edge of the bed, on my knees, holding a rolled up condom for what seemed like forever. Then he turned to me and said to put it on his dick. I rolled it down the length of his dick and he told me to get back into the chair, away from the bed. I moved, but was glad. My knees were getting torn up from kneeling on the carpet for so long.
The then slit it in her pussy, real slow. Her eyes rolled back into her head again, all I could see was the whites of her eyes while he slowly did the dirty deed to her. He kept pulling out, on the verge of cumming. Then after 10 minutes or so, he pulled out again in an attempt to stop the urge to cum, but it didn't work. He came into the condom, outside of her pussy. Then then put it back into her pussy and pumped till he was soft.

He removed the condom and got cleaned up, then came and laid back in bed with her. They talked for a while, then he asked if she could try to get him hard again, he wanted to fuck her for a longer time than the last one.
She started sucking his dick and within 30 seconds, he was hard as a rock again. This time she sucked him for a super long time to get him worked up. She licked, sucked and smacked his dick and the whole time she was looking him straight in the eyes.
When he could no longer take it, he told me to get him another condom. I unwrapped another one and slipped it on his hard dick once more. He rolled her on her hands and knees then started fucking her from behind. I stood up, pulled my dick out and started to jack off. He told her to check me out. She turned around and told me to put it away and sit back down. He continued to fuck her till she wanted to turn over on her back.
He fucked and fucked till she was raw. I forgot about the lube. She told him he had to cum pretty quick cause her pussy was raw. So it didn't take him much longer. He shot off, cleaned up and she went to the bathroom and cleaned up herself.
They did their good bye's and she said she wanted to do it again if it was o.k. with him. He said any time she wanted a hard dick, he was game.
We parted ways and her and I discussed what went good and what went bad. She said nothing went bad, and she definitly wanted to do it with him again.
She also said that as long as she was seeing him, he would be the only guy to stick his dick into her pussy or ass. I reluctanyly agreed, but was also very nervous and excited at the same time.

This was Thurs. evening and we are doing it again this evening, Monday. I have already got everything ready. He will be calling with the room number around 4 pm and we will go meet him.
He has been text messaging me every day telling me how excited he is to be able to fuck another man's wife, in front of him, without implications. And to also be able to be the only dick to enter my wife's pussy till the relationship is over.
He has also started texting me things he is going to say to me in front of her and things he wants me to do while they are fucking and making out.
She has also told me what she wants while she is involved with him. My work list as already started at home. Everything she has on the list has a due date. If not finished at the due date, I don't get to go and watch them fuck. So, Warpt has been doing the Honey Do list at home pretty regularly now.
It sucks to be a Cuck, but in another way, it's exciting. Only negative is I don't get any pussy, till they break it off. And the downside to this is that she is very very very attracted to this guy. Everytime she talks about him, she is all giddy like a schuul girl with a new boyfriend.

More to come after this evening hook up in the hotel. I have her undies, perfume, condoms and lube ready. She is driving straight from work to his room and I will go meet them.
Wish me, her and him luck.

i would love to see my wife fuck another man like this. She has fucked a number of different men during our 'open relationship' however she put a stop to this before i got to fuck anyone else. to my knowledge she has fucked 4 others but i suspect at least 3 more. i really wouldn't mind being told to lick her pussy and get it ready for another man to fuck. i want her to tell me how good he is and how he is better than me..................i dont want to be bigheaded but i am quite a good looking guy and not what you might imagine. but i've tried on many occassions bringing up the subject of her being fucked by a couple of guys but she just laughs the idea off. i suppose i should enjoy the denial that she gives me by not allowing me to enjoy the sights of her shaven snatch being eaten and fucked. I would relly love to know how many women HONESTLY want to be fucked by another.

Warpt - how long is this relationship going to last and is she really going to deny you her pussy the whole time? I've said many times (and experienced it) that for a short-period, denial is the ultimate turn-on for me, but I don't think I could do it for an indefinite time. Still, it is incredible to watch the woman you love look so blissful with another man.

Stev - I can say that the routine we seem to follow regularly now, of her denying me the sight of her naked body for several days a week is incredibly arousing - and I think it makes me appreciate her all that much more when she does share herself with me again.

Both him and her have read some Cuckold sites. They have decided to take on the NO SEX for WARPT approach to this relationship.
She doesn't need sex a lot, she only fucks me 2 to 3 times a month when she has no boyfriend. So, she is actually getting more sex now with him than with just me. So she is very sexually satisfied with his dick only.
However, I do lick her to orgasm almost daily. She has orgasmed at least once per day for the past 8 days. Just no pussy for me.
I agreed to this arrangement cause I thought it would be fun to play that kind of Cuckold. But I am starting to regret the arrangement after waking up with a major boner Monday morning. I humped all over her ass, legs, stomach... ect. But she wouldn't give in.
We have a bet between us, if she gives up the pussy before he breaks it off with her, or before I get my work bonus, then she will pay for me and him a fishing trip to Costa Rica.
If she doesn't give in before I get my bonus or before he breaks it off with her, she gets the bonus, free and clear, AND a trip to BVI. The bonus usually runs around $50K and comes between March and May. I can't remember when.
So, she is really wanting that bonus and trip. It was discussed between all of us and decided that the best way to ensure me no pussy was to put a lot on the line.
Usually the bonus goes toward any home updates, vacations and the rest goes towards the loan on our house.

Like I said earlier, I am starting to regret accepting this situation. I have always been able to talk her out of her pussy, mostly after she get nailed by another man. But not this time. I am also not allowed to jack off except for once a month, the day before I go to work. I work overseas, gone for a few weeks at a time.

We did hook up with him again Monday evening. He got a room and when she got off work, she bathed and they laid on the bed while he massaged her back and neck. He kept trying to slip his dick into her pussy while on top of her back, but she stopped him short each time. She will not fuck him bareback until she sees proof he is safe for her to let do so.
They took turns laughing and snickering at my limp dick while she stroked his hard boner. Then they made me go into the restroom and sit and wait while they did their deed. When she was ready for me, she told me to come into the room and get under her so I could eat her pussy while he fucked her doggystyle. She really gets off on this position.
After he finished, we all laid down on the bed and they mostly had some idle chit chat while I attempted to get a hard on. After 30 mins. or so, she sucked my dick while he ate her pussy. I did get a boner,but went away as soon as she stopped sucking my dick.
He then made me put another condom on his hard dick and they went on their way fucking and fooling around. All the while they were verbally humiliating me about my limp dick. Seems the past year or so, it has almost quit working. I still wake up with an exceptional erection almost nightly, but cannot fuck with it.

I really like the idea of my wife and the man she is fucking, having the say so about when and if I can fuck my wife. Plus I have to spread her legs and/or pussy for him to enter my wife's pussy, while I watch it going in and have to try to remember what it felt like. No real feeling of a pussy around my dick.
And he sends me daily text messages about my wife and what he is going to do to her next time they hook up. She loves reading them too.

Wife's new boyfriend is coming over tomorrow, for a quicky, in our house, in our bed.
He is excited, she is excited, I am excited.

How Long?

Hi Warpt,

So how long until your friend comes up with test results that he is clean? I want to hear what happens the first time he fills your wife's pussy with cum;)

InDeep said:
Hi Warpt,

So how long until your friend comes up with test results that he is clean? I want to hear what happens the first time he fills your wife's pussy with cum;)

Waiting for that also!! I don't you just have her buy you a chasity cage? since you can't get hard mOst of the time anyways you won't mind it. And then you can keep your mind on what's important, her pleasure.

He knows the only way to get into her pussy bareback is to get tested.
How long that takes is up to him.

He came over yesterday evening and she was in the mood to suck 2 dicks at one time. Lucky me. I was on one side and him on the other. She sucked us till she was satisfied with that, they they started playing around, she sucked him, I knelt on the edge of the bed and watched. They did everything she wanted, she said it was her day to be pleasured.
He licked and sucked on every inch of her, and I sucked her toes at the same time.
WHen he was ready, they fucked doggy style, then he pulled out, removed the condom and shot off all over her ass. She just said, "Clean it up", and I did.
He laughed, she laughed, I cleaned up.
Then they laid down in our bed for 30 min. or so, discussing live in general while I sat on a chair next to them. I have to leave the country tomorrow, so, no more dick for her for a few weeks.

Just got home. Been out of the country for a couple weeks. Him and her are going to be here around 4 pm. Going to see them get it on in our bed this evening.

Users who are viewing this thread