• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's new style

• Thread starteramal
  • Start date

amal

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 15, 2011
hay guys.my wife starts to dress good to the office resonantly. i really dont know why is it. and she talks about new boss a lot these days. and i found some pictures of her send to her email by her boss. what is going on?

Attachments

• wife2.jpg
    wife2.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 377
  • wife3.jpg
    wife3.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 467
SOunds like her boss is turning her on. SO she is now returning the favor.

she is deff enjoying the boss during lunch

i still dont know they are doing any thing. but that picture is took in a lobby of a hotel.

Is this something that your hopping for? Are excited about being out manned by the boss?

amal said:
hay guys.my wife starts to dress good to the office resonantly. i really dont know why is it. and she talks about new boss a lot these days. and i found some pictures of her send to her email by her boss. what is going on?

Hmm your wife is very beautiful if I might say? ;)

What are your thoughts? Does it intrigue you?

She could be dressing nicely hoping for a promotion pay rise, or her boss is making nice compliments about how she looks - and she wants to look her very best now she knows men are running their eye UP and DOWN her body from head to toe.

If he boss beds her down, he will teach her new ways to enjoy sex, then she will give you more fun in bed as well, using her new found skills.

she is soo hot if i were her boss would surely fuck her hard

Users who are viewing this thread