• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's Night Out in Manhattan

• Thread startersurprised
  • Start date

surprised

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 4, 2008
She goes out with the girls and eventually comes home very late. Pretty quiet when she gets in. Following weekend, same deal. The next night she's sound asleep when I get into bed but I rub her ass anyway. She moans and responds by pushing her ass against me, never one to pass up an opportunity, I go for it. She never wakes up and begins to call me Jesse. she fucks like an animal, i finish and go to sleep. The next day I ask her if she was dreaming about some fantasy guy and she spills the beans. She met this guy the first night out with the girls, they danced, she could feel his cock pushing against her stomach. That made her hot. When her friends left, she stayed. They went to his apartment where he stripped her, laid her down on the floor and jerked off onto her tits and face. She told me she was using her fingers to gather the cum and eat it. Then they fucked and sucked. I was not completely thrown, I had suspected she was fucking someone else. The next few nights were filled with her telling me everything they did. She also told me he was bi and that he wanted to suck me off while he was fucking her. The next time she went to fuck him, I was awake and ready for her when she got home. She told me he fucked her twice that night, then she laid me on my back and straddled my face and told me to suck her pussy until she told me to stop. She was also a squirter and when she finally came I though I was going to gag, between her squirting and his two loads. We collapsed into a heap, both of us soaked in cum. We made it to bed and fell asleep holding each other's sticky bodies.

This Is Some Hot Stuff

Surprised I tip my stetson to you and your hot wife and say thanks. :p:p:p:eek: okdeacon

In out first apartment, there was a maintenance crew

with keys to each apt in case of emergency. Now, my little slut used to sleep nude. One morning she hears keys in the door, but she's a bit groggy and ignores the sound. By the time she realizes it must be maintenance in the apt and walking toward the bedroom, it's too late to grab the covers as they are at the end of the bed and she'd have to sit up to grab them, ******** her tits and pussy and being obviously totally embarrassed when she faced the maintenance guy, so she just lays there, ass *******, pretending to be asleep. She's lying there, one leg pulled up, ass out and she can hear the guy stop at the doorway, he's obviously going to take a look. She's pretty sure she could hear his zipper open and she thinks he jerked off. Then he hears him leave. By the way, the sink did not get repaired that day. So, she jumps up to see if she can catch him leaving the building, curious as to who just shot off while looking at her. There were a few guys and she tells me it was the youngest of the three, about 25 at the time. The whole episode excited her, she told me she was actually shaking with sexual excitement. So, she sets up another appointment and dresses a bit slutty, tank top, no bra, ripped denim super short shorts. They send the same guy. After he finishes the sink, she hears him coming out of the bath so she gets down on her knees bent over so her ass is sticking out, pretending to pick up something behind a chair. He tells her the sink is fixed. She flirts a bit and asks him if her saw her nude. Flustered, he admits he did, she asks if he'd like to see more and of course he says yes. She proceeds to suck his cock, of course taking the load and promises him more in the future. Needless to say, our apartment had any and all needed repairs done on time. The guys paid attention to her constantly. She actually wound up fucking the original guy and the older of the three, he was about 50 at the time, because he was divorced and "that's the least I could do." She told me she also gave him head, he told her he had not been sucked in years, so she 'did him a favor.' Do I have to tell you I sucked her pussy after each session?

Reactions: mwfofnudistcouple
A woman truly addicted to sex, she would do absolutely

anything. One time her girlfriend's father took a group of us swimming, we were teens at the time. While playing in the water, my then gf told me he kept grabbing her cunt and ass when he was throwing her around. He was kind of lecherous but a nice guy. At one point when sitting on the beach, his trunks were loose and we could see his cock partially *******. I noticed my gf kept looking. Fast forward a few years later, she tells me she ran into him during the day while I was at work. The chatted, she invited him in the apt for coffee and wound up sucking his cock. She had been thinking about that day at the beach all that time and when she had the opportunity, she ate his load. Fucking amazing woman!

Is surprised still around?

He has a great thread going.

Wow your girl is a slut, I love it

Last edited by a moderator:
Then there was the time she came home

from the laundry and she was upset. She told me the older guy who watched the Laundromat asked her to come to his apartment to see a puppy. Now, even when doing laundry, she looked hot, rarely wore a bra, just had this sexiness about her. Anyway, he comes on to her and she says she’s not interested, he throws her down on the bed, holds her down, lifts her dress, drops his pants and gets on top of her, she says he’s so excited he’s shaking all over, he doesn’t fuck her but dry humps her, rubbing his cock on her crotch and her thighs and eventually shoots off on her leg and panties. I’m pissed and ready to kick his ass and she tells me not to because she may have led him on. She was a bit of a tease, but never expected him to take it seriously. Then while hugging her, she started to kiss me, I could not believe she was actually turned on! She then told me his cock wasn’t that big and was not very hard, I guess that’s why he didn’t try to fuck her (cut she did look). She told me after he finished he said he was sorry and offered her money. She refused and just left. She went back to the laundry, got the clothes and came home. I did notice though, that when I was feeling her pussy her panties were wet where he shot off on them. She insisted we have sex then and there and she was like a fucking animal.

Users who are viewing this thread