• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wifes out

• Thread starterallhers
  • Start date

allhers

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2011
northeast pa,usa
wife my is out on date with one of regulars while i sit here locked up,she tells me maybe i will be laft out tonight but i don t think she will but i could hope, she tells me he is the biggest she ever had and i can tell by how loose she is when she lets me have her afterwards

allhers said:
wife my is out on date with one of regulars while i sit here locked up,she tells me maybe i will be laft out tonight but i don t think she will but i could hope, she tells me he is the biggest she ever had and i can tell by how loose she is when she lets me have her afterwards

The jibberish language of a horny cuck :D

He even typed "wife my" instead of "my wife" :rolleyes:

The emotions are running high, his wife is out on a date with the BIGGEST AFRICAN BULL to ever be measured, and he is nervous that she may be "so stretched" that he might fall into the wide hole when he gets his turn "afterwards". He has reason to be scared, nervous and anxious - what say the hole never goes small again, or he can't climb out? If she pees, it will be like a tidal wave flood knocking him over - a right royal drenching.

If he is incredibly lucky, he might be washed out.
Or when she stands up, he might feel like he is part of a birth process and could fall out on his head and dash his brains out.

Or maybe he couldn't concentrate because he was thinking of something else while he typed it with his left hand ..

Users who are viewing this thread