• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's pants

• Thread starterChance2342
  • Start date

Chance2342

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 5, 2015
Yesterday my wife told me a guy did some slight flirting with her as she was shopping. I asked her if she enjoyed it and she stated no. When she got home she immediately went to our room for sex. I noticed her clit was swollen more than normal about twice the size. When I investigated the pants she wore they were wet in the crotch and stained. Thoughts on what I should say to encourage this or was this coincidence? Here is her pants from the hamper she worn.

image.jpg image.jpg

Reactions: purplejoys and toolman2c
Cum or pussy juice?

Chance2342 said:
Cum or pussy juice?

Home semen detection kits are available for modest cost; about $40 to $70. Google "infidelity home test kits," or words to that effect.

Then, next time your wife comes home with wet panties, test them to obtain unambiguous insight.

If you know your wife has already made you her cuckold (if that turns out to be the case), that will influence how you proceed to encourage her to become open about it, such that you become her self-acknowledged cuckold.

Reactions: toolman2c
Thanks for the advice. If you had to guess which one do u think it was by the pic?

Pussy juice would be my guess

Thank you for your reply!

I think its pussy juice mixed with cum. The problem is you don't know who's cum it is. Pussy juice is usually clear. Cum is white unless she has a vaginal infection. Then if she dose you have to ask yourself which dirty cock gave it to her.

Chance2342 said:
Thanks for the advice. If you had to guess which one do u think it was by the pic?

Sorry. Get a test kit if you want the answer.

Thank you all for the replies. Haven't seen her pants come back like that the rest of the week I will do an update when more info cums

Well----you said she went straight to the room for sex----was she extra slippery----as if she had KY Jelly up her pussy?

If that's the case, you were probably having sex with a cum filled pussy.

If he was big, then you may have noticed that she was stretched out or a little more open than usual.

Last edited:
Chance2342 said:
Thank you all for the replies. Haven't seen her pants come back like that the rest of the week I will do an update when more info cums

And there you have it. :D

Chance2342 said:
Thank you all for the replies. Haven't seen her pants come back like that the rest of the week I will do an update when more info is available.

Since you don't seem to want to adopt the "infidelity home test kit" approach, an alternative would be to simply ask your wife. Something like:

"I see your panties are wet and stained. I hope you had an enjoyable time. Did you find him pleasurable...?"

Then, pay close attention to what she says in response, and how she says it.

If your wife denies having had sex with another man, you might reassure her that if there's someone she's flirting with who gets her wet, you want her to know that you aren't offended by that. Rather, you want her to be sexually satisfied. So if, from time-to-time, she goes to bed with another man she finds appealing, that's totally OK with you.

Once you say that to your wife, she won't forget it. Even if she denies she would ever want anyone but you, it will circulate in the back of her mind.

Chance2342 said:
Yesterday my wife told me a guy did some slight flirting with her as she was shopping. I asked her if she enjoyed it and she stated no. When she got home she immediately went to our room for sex. I noticed her clit was swollen more than normal about twice the size. When I investigated the pants she wore they were wet in the crotch and stained. Thoughts on what I should say to encourage this or was this coincidence? Here is her pants from the hamper she worn.

Can you lick to find out buy the taste?

Best suggestion ever!

Most girls will get moist if a stranger talks nicely to them and then begins flirting - but it does not mean they would deliberately cheat.

Flirting is a compliment a guy finds her attractive. It can brighten up a dull day.

Users who are viewing this thread