• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wifes pussy for you

• Thread starterntx2jdh
  • Start date

ntx2jdh

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 19, 2005
i would love my wife to have a black bull for her stud. i would let him take my wife anytime he wanted. would you like to cuckold me ?

Attachments

• 8320[1].jpg
    8320[1].jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 1,279
not blk but would cuck u

Nice pussy...love the placement of the wedding ring. She looks to be a bit of a big girl...the best for fucking!

ntx2jdh said:
i would love my wife to have a black bull for her stud. i would let him take my wife anytime he wanted. would you like to cuckold me ?
After finished I would love to suck the creampie out of her nice and slow!!!!!!!!!!

Love To Fuck Your Wife

I would cram her with my 9" such a fat pussy would suck those pussy lips make her moan with pleasure, pleaase E mail me at kclark462000@yahoo.com.

Hi

ntx2jdh said:

For a pussy like that yes alwayas..My cock is rock hard for her.Chk my album..

Users who are viewing this thread