• Sexy but not slutty

• Professional

• Plain

Results are only viewable after voting.

hotfuzz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2010
My wife hates attention and says no one checks her out on the bus or in the office. She says this is the right length to be professional and feminine, and says I'm just being old fashioned.

But I want to share a photo of her favourite work outfit for you all to judge for yourself, because I have always been curious about what others think and the impression she gives off...

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Littlejimmy, hotasianslutwife, tomcollins and 5 others
"My wife hates attention and says no one checks her out on the bus or in the office."
That's hard to believe.

"She says this is the right length to be professional and feminine, and says I'm just being old fashioned."
That I do believe and agree.

Depends on where she works. Very sexy legs that will draw some attention.

That's just perfect, my favorite skirt length.

hotfuzz said:
My wife hates attention and says no one checks her out on the bus or in the office. She says this is the right length to be professional and feminine, and says I'm just being old fashioned.

But I want to share a photo of her favourite work outfit for you all to judge for yourself, because I have always been curious about what others think and the impression she gives off...

GQsxiFI.jpg
Great skirt would love to get my hands up that skirt and into her knickers

Reactions: Useyourwife and sc_david
Here is a photo of her in the same outfit, but standing up. What do you think? Is it appropriate for a married woman to wear to the office or does it give off a different message? Thanks for all your honest comments so far!

Last edited:
Reactions: indiana hubby, tomcollins, joost and 3 others
Virtual said:
Different message: fuck me badly

genuinely though is that the thought of only a pervert (i am one!) or would the majority of men see that outfit as attention seeking?

Reactions: Virtual
lovely

hotfuzz said:

I don't think you're paying attention to what your Wife says, or she is in confusion, or you are.....
As your first sentence is in utter contradiction, if your Wife hates attention, she certainly wouldn't be bothered that no one checks her out, personally I think you're just making it up and quite frankly I cheesed off with so many men having profile pictures or names giving the impression it's a female account, when most of you haven't even the decency to ask your Wife is she minds you posting pictures of her!
I don't know your situation this is true and forgive me for my rant, I'm just cheesed at so many men doing this, and would say that it would be far better that you get your Wife to post here, and ask us men what we think, then SHE will see the feedback.
I think also that you would BOTH benefit then, as apposed to you posting for you own ego and gain no doubt.

By the way, if you do get your Wife to actually see these posts, then I'll add that she I'm sure is admired, and that she should embrace it, be flattered by it, and enjoy men desiring her.... I know for sure if I was a female I'd always be wearing a skirt the length, or width should I say of a belt!! :)

Just keep showing off her hot legs. It'll make me keep wanting to feel her up her skirts.

Reactions: bullbwc and Readyu
I would tell her to make it a bit shorter, I don't think anyone will complain. She DEFINITELY gets attention and I would bet she loves it too. She should like to hear compliments and it would be a shame if she wasn't proud of her appearance. From what you have shared she is smoking hot, amazing legs.

Reactions: Paulag
She must get loads of attention. great body. But I still think sexy but not slutty.

Great skirt i love to look up womens skirts to get a. View off there panty gussets more sexy ladys should flash there panties

She says she hates attention and wears a skirt like that? Frankly that skirt looks a lovely balance between "fuck me" and "look at my bod" to me.I'm sure she gets lots of second looks from most people.

Reactions: hikawade
she could work for me wearing that. no problem.

Depends on what she is her footware. If its flat or really low heel then yeah its appropriate for work. The higher the heel the bigger the slut IMHO, and the more attention she wants.

Need more legs in short skirts! :p

After many years in biz, some pre-mini era. This length is fine. Any shorter wouldn't be, Flats, or mid-heels would be OK with this as well, high-heels and this would be border-line.

about going to work like this?

IMG_0969.JPG IMG_0970.JPG

• Love
Reactions: iroczz, Thickhammer, Useyourwife and 7 others
petiteslut said:

Depends on where she works.

Reactions: BeckandCall
petiteslut said:

She can work for me wearing that every day.

Unacceptable.

When she asks a customer "may I help you" her clothing telegraphs sexually.

Reactions: BeckandCall