• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's Slutty Past

• Thread starterTorontolad
  • Start date

Torontolad

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 6, 2013
This is my first post and I would like to get other peoples experiences.

My wife is a 29 year old school teacher and we have been together for 3 years. Until recently I always thought she was very innocent. A couple of weeks ago while we were fucking I asked here about her previous boyfriends and she is not as innocent as I once believed.

Before she met me she has:
1. Been fucked by 2 guys at once. Spit roasted and made them cum multiple times.
2. had a foursome with some friends of hers
3. Had a threesome with a couple that she was friends with
4. Fucked a black guy with a 10 inch cock multiple times
5. Sucked and fucked at least 30 guys
6. Banged a married guy and sucked him off while in a car outside his family home.
7. Sucked off a stranger on a bus

and many more......

All of these stories have gotten me hornier than ever and I love when she tells them as we fuck.

Has anyone else similar stories about their wives/girlfriends slutty pasts?

Please share if so

Reactions: Maxio, lnohhnvm, Custer Laststand and 1 other person
It is not so easy for me to receive a structured answer in a way you did... She claims she had really fun times when I was in the army for an year... but she is always giving details bit by bit... nowadays she claims she can't remember so far in the past... In short she is not able to say "NO" but this is how she performs now. What was her motivation back there I have no idea, and probably she will never tell me more...

Hey there, how about posting a picture pls?

Torontolad said:

My wife is a 29 year old school teacher and we have been together for 3 years. Until recently I always thought she was very innocent. A couple of weeks ago while we were fucking I asked here about her previous boyfriends and she is not as innocent as I once believed.

1. Been fucked by 2 guys at once. Spit roasted and made them cum multiple times.
6. Banged a married guy and sucked him off while in a car outside his family home.

and many more......

All of these stories have gotten me hornier than ever and I love when she tells them as we fuck.

Please share if so

It was my wife telling me about her past that really got me going down the cuck path. She told me in college she fucked her boyfriend, he wore out and went to sleep and she wanted more so she fucked his roommate. That turned me on and told me what a slut she could be.

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Torontolad said:

and many more......

Please share if so

My suggestion is that because she is a school teacher , you should ask her to spank your bum hard when you are naughty. Google spanking sites and prepare yourself mentally to copy-cat some of the pink buttocks pics you come across. Download 30 of the best to show your school teacher what you expect. If your money hasn't run out yet, then download some videos for your wife to look at.

No husband should ever criticise a wife with a slut past. You were not her sex partner then, so the past is owned by her, not you. If you do discover your wife has a slut past, then you should ask her to bring some of that slutiness into your current marriage, to spice it up a bit for the benefit of all concerned. Would be a shame for a wife to not use the slut skills she worked so hard in the past to develop. A prim and proper wife can be so boring and FAR too vanilla when sex is DANCING ON TELEVISION every day of our lives.

Reactions: lnohhnvm and BigdaddyToronto
See pics below!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 512
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 562
Reactions: moltenneeds and BigdaddyToronto
Torontolad ... so what's the story right now? Is she fucking other guys besides you, now?
Assuming her stories to you are all true, often a married woman will return to fucking other men after a certain period of time. Obviously she's already thinking of the adventures and she's only been with you a few years. Its probably just a matter of time before she starts coming in late, or disappearing on a weekend for a few hours at a time.
Maybe its time the two of you seriously discuss just what the parameters of her "seeing other men" should be. According to you, she's had a very interesting sexual past ... you can't expect her NOT to miss that kind of activity occasionally. Let her know! There's nothing like screwing your wife when she's been filled with another man's or men's seeds. I believe you'll like it. Mac :love:

She also has only ever barebacked with guys...she has only been with me since we met but that may change...

My current wife had over 300 men before we met. I found out after we started 'dating' but before marriage. She won't give any details, so I must imagine.

I've been trying to get her 'out and about' for quite a while, just when I think she'll do it, it crashes.

If I ever hook up with another woman, she'll have to be a slut, an open slut before we go anywhere. If she won;t fuck a stranger at the drop of a hat, she's not for me.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
If a wife is absolutely sure that her husband will never divorce (her for any reason), then she can enjoy extra cock with her husband's consent. If a wife with a slut past is saying, "no" to extra-marital sex, then her husband is displaying a body language which does not match his talk. When a husband has TRULY adjusted his beliefs, then his wife will see his submissiveness in the way he acts around her. Some husbands may have to draw up some new marriage vows and have them witnessed/counter-signed by his wife and three of her best friends, so there is no backing out of his promises to his wife.

Your wife is hot and sexy Torontolad! Hopefull you can encourage her to cuckold you

Before my wife and I got together she lived with a woman for 10 years, and has told me all of her stories of debauchery from her past that I absolutely crave hearing about! I love slutism and truly enjoy having my wife involved in the practice!

The first time I ever saw my wife she was getting fucked by my good friend in the back seat of his car. I had a perfect view of his cock pounding into her and after he came in her she stood outside the car and pulled her pants up with me standing right there. We soon became a couple and married but she continued spreading her legs for all her friends, my friends and many one night stands. Over the years she has told me hundreds of stories about her past experiences going into great detail about who, what, when, where and how. I have two favorites.

The first is how, as a freshman in high school, she let the senior that asked her out, fuck her in his back seat on her first date ever. Within 30 minutes of picking her up, he had her on her back with her skirt up, panties off and his cock pumping in and out of her. Word soon "spread" how easy she was and for the next two months every Friday and Saturday night she was in a different back seat with a different guys cock in her.

The second is when she told me how in 1976 at 20 years old she was getting it from several different guys a week. Some married and some single. Sometimes two different guys in one day and 9 months later she was a single mother. Pregnancy didn't slow her down one little bit. Not knowing who the father was, she raised it herself until I came along 10 years later.

I often fantasize about those two periods in her life and wish I could have been there watching. I've watched her on her back with other guys between her legs many times as they pumped a mile of pipe into her but those 2 events are by far the best.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio and Custer Laststand
Abba,

Did your wife have any other children, not knowing who the bio dad was? That is hot!

FG

No she didn't. She has a tilted uterus so it's difficult for her to get pregnant even with all of her partners going bareback. We are both turned on by the idea of her getting knocked up by strangers 2 or 3 more times but she is very close to menopause so the opportunity will soon be gone. However she has the one from that encounter and I have two from a previous marriage so we're all set.

I read in another post that you have 4 children by unknown fathers and would love to hear the details.

My husband and I met in highschool so he knew about most of my past. The first night we ever truly met was at a party and I was led to a room and had a train ran on me and he was one of the guys that fucked me. The next week at school we ran into each other and started talking more. Never really talked before that night, we ended up going to a school dance and from that night on we where a couple and ended up getting married after graduation

• Wow
Reactions: Maxio, tlxyz, firedogg81 and 3 others

Users who are viewing this thread