• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wife's Tattoo

• Thread starterWifelovestosuck
  • Start date

Wifelovestosuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 9, 2013
Last week as my wife was sucking my dick, I asked her what the sluttiest thing she had ever done with an ex. She went on to tell me that in her early 20's she was getting a tattoo on her lower back. Her ex was in the waiting area and as the artist was woRking on her lower back her jeans were lower and had fallen down quite a bit. She said she could tell that he was hard and was getting turned on as he could probably see he ass and some of her pussy..... She had her phone and text her ex what was going on and he started to get aroused by the situation. He asked her to have a little fun and see how the artist would react.....she began to start asking if he ever gave a discounted rate to anyone or free tattoos....he responded saying sometimes he would tattoo girlfriends and that he sometimes made exception......her bf suggested by text message that she reach back and touch his crotch.......she reached back and started to stroke his cock and proceeded up unbuckle his trousers and with the other hand slipped her trousers down so he could see her full ass. At This point he said that if he could fuck her pussy she would not have to pay for the rest of the tattoo....her bf then walked into the room and said it sounded like a deal.......he bent her over the tattoo table and stuffed his cock into her pussy......she said he was bigger than her boyfriend by at least 3 inches.....after 5 mins he was nearly ready to blow but she was not on the pill and asked him to pull out and let her suck him off........once he pulled out her bf took his place and started pounding as she sucked the tattoo artists cock........they both blew their loads and as if nothing happened they went back to the tattoo........this is a true story and more slutty than I ever imagined.

When he finished the tattoo she let him fuck her pussy again and shoot his load in her( her boyfriend had left for work by then..........she said his cock was too big to waste)

Anyone's wife ever done something this slutty?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread