• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wife's wedding

• Thread starterindicuck
  • Start date

indicuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2010
just curious to to know the views /fantacies of fellow cucks...
has any one ever fantasized of arranging the wedding of wife with the bulls

hell no.....

Nope

Had dream once that her and I devorced so she could marry her GF for medical reasons
I gave them both away and lived in the spare room most the time, while they had bfs coming and going.

Nope..! You did that by the way?

i was talking about the cuckold marriage arrangement among the 3

slightly different take on this thread. not long ago we went to wedding where my wife was one of five bridesmaids. throughout the day we were all joking around with the grooms party that it was tradition for the best man to fuck one of the bridesmaid and joking about how it would be. 2 hours later my wife had disappeared, we later seen the bestman walking down stairs closely followed by my wife who was still adjusting her hair and dress. it was held in a large country house and most of the guests had a view of the stairs so they knew what a slut they had been. he had a huge grin on his face too.

Users who are viewing this thread