wifes weekend

• Thread starterMjones16101
  • Start date

Mjones16101

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2011
Havent posted here in several weeks, been real busy. For those of you who know my wife and i's story I will make this simple.

I urged her to see an old college friend about a month ago. He was a black dude, and she always said she would have fucked him had she not been in a relationship at that time. Well they met up, and after having several drinks in her, they went outside and sat in the car where they made out and she gave him head. She told me when she came home that she wanted to fuck him but it was too late in the evening. She said he had a nice fat cock, and that it definatly was a monster compared to my small cock.

Anyways, i got her to see him again this saturday. I flipped the bill for the room, and booked a room in a hotel with a bar. after a few drinks they went to the room and fucked for hours. I guess its not just his cock that has me beat but she said he was superior at eating pussy. She told me they fucked 3 times that night and again the next morning. She told me she swallowed his load 3 different times and he came in her twice.

she had mentioned my wanting to observe them possibly the next time to which he agreed he would humiliate me any way he can. she had also mentioned him havinbg another friend join them, and i guess he is ok with that. I will keep you all posted when it happens.

Your college friend and your wife both seem very happy to humiliate you, I hope you are into it in a big way! Please do keep us posted.

will do, wasnt my college friend, was someone she went to school with, nevertheless will keep you posted