• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifey loses oral virginity

Cuckykny

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Author!
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2013
First let me say that my wife and I have been together for over 18 years and during this time she has become quite an expert at giving a blow job...however, up to this point she has never, never swallowed my cum (or any cum)...and my dick was the first she sucked. I know some of you may think, yeah right, but it is true. The first time we had sex, after going down on her, she shyly asked me if I would like her to do the same for me. Of course, I said yes, she kept asking me if she was doing it right and if I needed something different, etc... Anyhow, after some time, I could feel I was about to cum, but for some reason, I told her I was and to just jack me off at this point. Since, that moment it has become our routine. I would love to fill her mouth with my cum, but now she doesn't want me to...she generally does let me cum over her tits and stomach....which is also pretty hot. Ok...to the story.

So, we were out at dinner and the conversation came to sex and strip clubs. My friend, who is also married, enjoyed going...and would always bring me to strip clubs. My wife to my surprise was ok with it....she said after 18 yrs I had earned it. I had mentioned that it really was not that big of a deal and I would bring her to one after dinner...jokingly. But she actually agreed wanting to see what goes on in there. So, I looked up one on my phone and after dinner we headed over to it. However, I had actually looked up a local swingers club. Arriving there. I told my wife I would check if they were open. This actually gave me some time to fill out the basic information at the front desk. Finishing the paperwork, I motioned my wife and in we went. I acted confused saying this must be an "upscale" club because I had to fill out some membership paperwork. Entering, we ordered some drinks and people were dancing and mingling around us. Again I acted innocent and said this is an odd strip club. I told my wife I had to go to the bathroom....but actually I just wanted to leave my wife alone knowing she would be hit on. After several guys come up to her, she finally got up and danced with this very good looking black male. On the floor he initially was a little distance, but after my wife got into the music and scene he really begin to grind into her a bit...moving his lips slowly down her neck. After the dance he left and went upstairs. I came back acting like I didn't see anything. After a bit more small talk, I ask her if she wanted to leave or check out the rest of the place. She immediately asked to check the rest of the place out. So, we headed upstairs and entered of the curtain covered rooms. The room was rather dark, but we could definitely hear and smell the sex taking place around us. As we started kissing, the male she had been dancing with came behind her and rubbed his hands down her hips and grind the bulge in his pants into her ass. I told her it was such a turn on. She turned to face him and he gave her a pretty long and passionate kiss. He then moved her down with the weight of his hands. As she fell to her knees she undid his pants and took out his semi-erect cock and begin sucking it. I stepped back a few feet to take in the whole scene and took out my cock and begin to jerk it. He wrapped his hands through my wife's hair and begin to slowly fuck her mouth. All my wife could do has place her hands on his hips and stomach and enjoy the fucking. After what seemed like an eternity I could see him lean his head back and start to pull my wife's head deep and tight to his cock. My wife initially tried to fight it...she knew he was going to cum...but he told her to "relax baby and just take it...relax my sexy, sexy baby and take it...let me show you how much I enjoy your beautiful mouth". And with that he took her oral virginity and filling her mouth with his seed. My wife just swallowed and swallowed. It was so hot as I shoot my load to the ground. I let my know that that was the hottest and sexiest I have ever seen her...she was totally happy that I too got off on it. We did visit again...but another story.

Users who are viewing this thread