• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wifey pics......

• Thread starterb1973
  • Start date
Please do....since I have started being with other men I have yet to find a BIG Cock. And thanks for the nice words!

b1973 said:
She is looking for a big dick.....what do you think??
The only reason I wouldn't fuck your girl is because I'd embarrass myself and cum to quick!
Her body would mentally fuck me up in a good way.

You're hot. I would love to see you wearing nothing but some sexy stockings...

I need to echo that comment! Since you asked for requests, there just happen to be some nylone lovers in the Forum. Any shots in stockings or pantyhose??? Oh and......I too love your skin tone and the first picture with a sticky neck.....WOW! Smokin Hot!

How about you put some up of you showing full frontal? Playing with yourself? God with that body, I cant believe you havent found any big cock.

Baby, big cock is exactly what you deserve, and you certainly are sexy enough to seduce BBC's or other BC's... so please, keep on keepin' on, darlin'! :cool:

Fun wife here!

Well last night had my favorite! Hubby let me have another guy over to fuck while he was out! Then when he got home he joined in....why is it so fun putting on a show for you boys???

I hope you took pics, baby! :cool:

Maybe just a few =-)

Post them up! And check your PM's I believe I sent you one a few days ago regarding the idea of you making a weekend trip if you're ever interested...

very hot! thanx 4 sharing!

b1973 said:
So my Hubby tells me he posted my pics on this site, I didn't believe him. But now that I see he wasn't kidding I thought I would post some of my own, he is here with me and loves the fact that I have started to let other men have me, and I must admit the attention is very exciting to me! hope you all enjoy. If you have any requests PLEASE don't hold back!

Funwife

amazing stilettos - as long as a cock

Yet again!!!

Well this week I shipped hubby out of the house twice this week so that I could get fucked!! The first time I let him come home and join in later, the second time I made him stay out and then just have the leftovers when he got home...still looking for a big dick to fill me up!! Hubby is already on the big side so you boys need to step up your game!!! But, yea having a blast with it to say the least!! Hummm can we make it three different guys by the end of the week???

Oh and for you stocking lovers I did go buy some this week so hubby is gonna have to get to work on taking pics of me in them for you!!

Yummy! Yummy!

Hope to see your stocking pics soon :) Can hardly wait!!

Oh, honey you are gorgeous. I think you need three big dicks at one time. And considering your husband, you should not send him away, he should be standing in the corner of room and watching you gangbanged hard, preferably with chastity device on..
G, am i bad..

Users who are viewing this thread