• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wild Wife and our daughter's boyfriend

• Thread startermister softee
  • Start date
M

mister softee

About ten years ago when my wife Belle was in her early forties she had an affair with one of our daughter Caroline's casual boyfriends who was then about twenty four or five.David was a tall,broad-shouldered architecture student whose dark good looks tuirned the heads of most women in our group and Belle,an attractive woman herself,was no exception.

Because his parents---whom we knew--- lived and worked abroad,David came to spend a lot of time hanging around our house and it was not long before he became a fixture even after Caroline went off to university.

Around this time I got a promotion to run my company's operations in another city and so was often away on business trips leaving Belle with only David's frequent visits for company. It was clear to us all that they got on well together and enjoyed each other's company even to the extent that he would phone from college and have long chats with my wife which she would take in her bedroom if I was at home---so as not to bother me,she claimed. Well,I must admit that I began to get a bit jealous at the time she told me they were spending together while I was away--- having lunch or shopping trips or just meeting for a drink if her work took her close to his college---but I said nothing.

Matters came to a head one evening at a friend's party to which we had been invited and to which, unknown to me at the time, Belle had asked her friend to invite David as he was at a loose end that weekend, Caroline still being away. It didn't even dawn on me when she spent a lot more time than usual getting ready and came downstairs in "fuck me " heels looking very sexy indeed ,more heavily made up than usual and in a very short,tight dress that ******* more of her tits and stocking tops that I thought appropriate and I said so. She just laughed and said that it was all for me so that I could show her off to all the old farts who would be there. Well,of course,after David turned up I had no chance as she dragged him to the dance floor and, draping her arms round his neck in a much too intimate way and pressing her groin against him, spent the rest of the evening slow dancing---more like dry humping---and drinking more than she usually did. None of this was missed by our friends, one of whom remarked rather pointedly to several people that "Belle has clearly got a young follower there" and that "she should be careful ".

When we got home and were in bed I told my wife about the comment.She snuggled up to me and ,holding my cock in her hand,laughed and said that her chum was just jealous that she hadn't had David's hard young cock rubbing up against her as she had. At this my dick jumped and,purring like a cat, Belle started to tease me asking me if the thought of it was turning me on. She then started to wank me furiously while admitting that she had actually felt his cock thru his pants while they danced and that it felt so big and hard.

"I haven't seen your cock so hard for years,dear," she teased."I 'll have to give you more opportunities to watch me do it again if it excites you so much!" At that I exploded in her hand.Our sex that night was the best for a long time with each of us in our different way,I guess,fantasising about the same young cock. The next day,at my urging,she assured me that she had had too much to drink and that it has just been harmless flirting which wouldn't happen again and that it had been good for her morale "as an old woman" to have been able to give the boy an erection.

Well,not long after this both Belle and I had to go away on separate trips,she to a legal conference and me to the South again. We arranged that we would meet back in the evening of the last day which coincided for us both and have a quiet night at home.

In the event,I finished my business the evening before and decided just to head for the airport early the following morning. Because Belle would still be away I didn't bother to let her know ---there was no point---and set out for home. As I turned the corner near our house I was surprised to see not only Belle's car in the drive but David's car,tucked away nearly from sight of our neighbour's property. In that moment I took a decision I have ever since regretted and drove on.My mind in a whirl , I pulled in to the car park of my local sports club where I sat,thinking. Maybe Belle had done the same thing and finished early.Maybe David had turned up by chance.Maybe.

I decided to take a leap and phone,leaving a message saying that I had left early and had just landed and that I would be some time yet. If Belle answered I would be pleasantly surprised.The phone rang but no one picked up. I was put straight thru to the answering service and quickly changed my story to say that I was just setting out to the airport and that I would be home at the time we had arranged.If Belle got in before me would she chill some wine for later.

I stayed at the club for the rest of the "virtual "journey home,my imagination running wild and my cock getting harder and harder at the thought of Belle and her young stud fucking and sucking in our marital bed,his hard cock with all the recuperative powers of youth working her cunt and mouth time after time. Was this the first time? How many others had ther been? Where did they do it? Did she dress up for him as she did for me from time to time in garters,stockings and heels? Was he better than me at bringing her to orgasm?

As I drove in I was relieved to see that David's car had gone. Belle was upstairs and called down to say that she had arrived just ahead of me and that she had gone straight into the shower to freshen up.She had listened to my message but had had no time to chill the wine.Would I do it and she'd be down shortly?

David faded away and moved away soon afterwards when he started to date someone else.He still keeps in touch to let us know about his wife and new family. I know he has visited our house coincidentally when I was away and that they meet occasionally for a drink when Belle's travels take her in his direction.When I am at home the telephone calls are still taken in the bedroom.

Was it all circumstantial as the lawyers say? Were they just close friends?Did anything happen? To this day I have never raised the matter with her.Should I have done? I might not have liked the answer.

Would you have liked him to have given her a right good fucking? I do know that when I was with my ex wife Id have loved to have fucked her mother. When we were engaged my fiancee (at that time) were going out one night for a meal and my fiancee couldnt find any tights. Her mother said that she could lend her daughter a pair of her stockings. My cock was getting hard at the thought. It was a disappointment when the offer was refused. I must admit Id have liked to have had those stockings wrapped round me that night, even better if they had been worn by my mother in law to be ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread