• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

will be in knoxville area 11/07

• Thread starterwhitewife4use
  • Start date

whitewife4use

need serious large thick black cock to train her
Beloved Member
May 27, 2005
Florida
Looking for no moral black man to assist in wife's first fuck

I'm in Knoxville and would be willing to help out but would like to know a little more about your wife. A detailed physical description or a pic would go a long way. Btw, if interested, I have a friend that I could bring along and we could really turn her into a black cock slut.

ten inches

whitewife4use said:
Looking for no moral black man to assist in wife's first fuck

big blk cock in knoxville loooking to play in nov. wanna see pics of wife.....must be hot

jay33tn said:
big blk cock in knoxville loooking to play in nov. wanna see pics of wife.....must be hot

Hate to be the bearer of bad news, but you're responding to a year old post...

I want to say whitewife4use and I traded a couple PM's around this time last year, but after not receiving any pics and learning she's a bit on the BBW side, I had to pass. Sorry, but big women aren't my thing.

Btw, can't help but notice that you've replied to almost every single thread/post for women in TN within the last year. As you'll quickly learn, there's ALLOT of fakes, looky-loos, and those that simply don't know how to communicate. Sadly, I've only met a few local women off the forum, but most of those were prior to ever joining.

I,m in Knoxville :) will pay for the room if i can watch

I'll keep that in mind the next time I have a BCS that doesn't mind putting on a show.

Users who are viewing this thread