• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Will do Photoshop fake requests

• Thread starterjaym2oo8
  • Start date

jaym2oo8

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 30, 2008
Anyone want fakes done in private and 100% discreetly? I have been using photoshop for 8 years and can make the pics look 100% real if the originals are good enough!

if your interested send me a PM here and I will reply with my email address

Or if anyone has any requests that they want me to do publicly then get intouch too

Thanks
J

Last edited by a moderator:
how do jay, don't need the wife photoshopped as she loves BBC and i already have a ton of pics. what i need is a watermark. i have adobe photoshop elementsII. i have been able to make one but when i close it and reopen it and try to use it again it won't let me do it, some error message comes up and says it need to be simplified, whatever that means. if you can make me one that i can use over ond over i will get the wife to do any pic you request. here are a couple pics to get you started:)

would like it to say "DTNEWSLUT do not repost"

jaym2oo8 said:
Anyone want fakes done in private and 100% discreetly? I have been using photoshop for 8 years and can make the pics look 100% real if the originals are good enough!

if your interested send me a PM here and I will reply with my email address

Or if anyone has any requests that they want me to do publicly then get intouch too

Thanks
J
Gday there. Would love you to photoshop the wife. Tried to get it done but person who promised to do it never did. Its not the raunchiest of pics but im sure you can do something with it. Hope very much you can help - thanks heaps.
rp.murray3@optusnet.com.au

Attachments

• r.JPG
    r.JPG
    48.3 KB · Views: 86
Can u do tawnee stone pls thks...or can send u some pics

Users who are viewing this thread