Will I ever have her pussy again?

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date

2wheel

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Nov 21, 2010
South Carolina
I've written here before that my wife has had over 300 sex partners. This is her estimate not mine. She said that through her 3 1/2 years in college she had 2-3 'dates' per week. She said she NEVER said no, it was easier not to. By going summers she finished 6 months early. her math is simple, more than 150 weeks, 2-3 dates/week. After she actually did the math and gave it a bit of thought she said the 300 was probably a very conservative number. I told her that after she got a reputation that is why she had so many callers. She said SO!

She got married within 6 months of graduation. Lousy marriage, an abuser. he wanted her to fuck others and watch she refused, didn't trust him. She told me she did cheat on him, refused to go into detail beyond her admission of more than once.

I was married and we hooked up during her divorce, she was a hot 35 year old blonde. Young son, nice body, quite attractive AND very very very sexual. Nothing was off limits. We got together often, her proximity 1.5 miles from my home was convenient, several times a day. Always thought our sex life was fantastic.

I separated and we moved in together. Sex was constant, we discussed a 3rd but the 'candidates' weren't right, should've pressed for 'any dick'll do' selection process.

We married 5 years ago, sex tapered off to zero.

Tried everything, including therapy, to get her interested again. Nothing worked. Last summer when I went on a 2 week business trip I gave her a box of condoms and told her to have a good time. 2 conditions; 1 no one I know, 2 if I ask she has to give the details. She was hurt but responded with sarcasm that she could buy her own condoms.

When I returned, I didn't ask anything but told her I gave it a lot of thought and that I was giving her a free pass, a permanent free pass with the same 2 conditions. And as a matter of fact not only is it a pass, I actually wanted her to. That reciprocity is not a issue. No recriminations, no guilt.

I didn't check her e-mails, browser history, phone history, nothing, my word is my bond.

Several month ago I had her car washed and cleaned. I decided to empty out a box of accumulated stuff in the trunk to make room. Buried 2 plastic bags deep in the bottom corner of the box was an opened jar of lube. The water soluable kind, no smell, no taste.

What to do, silence or talk. I decided on the latter, hoping it would turn into something we could enjoy together.

Her 1st response, denial. Ouch, I thought this could be the opening. I think I caught her off guard and rather than being open she did a normal denial, and once out of the bag couldn't retreat on the denial and own up.

In my mind I pictured her giving up the details, we both getting turned on, having a good romp and thus begin my inclusion in activity with her and others.

She continues to deny, says the lube was probably there to be thrown out as we probably tried it and didn't like it. Said I was 'throwing this up in her face'.

So my questions are:
1 Does my belief that she's fucked some else seem correct?
2 How do I get her to give up the details?
3 How do I get her to make it a regular thing?
4 How do I get her to include me in this regular thing?
5 How do I get her to stop thinking of this subject as 'throwing it up in her face'?

Why

2wheel said:

So what happened here? What was the cause of her sudden loss of interest in you for sex? Sounds like she saw you as a purse (two week business trip etc.) and once she had the ring on her finger the till was open.

I'd just let it go, and let her own up to it later if something really did happen. I mean, she will see you stop caring whether or not she gives you an answer and see it's not that big of a deal. It's not very trusting of you if you keep pressuring for an answer when she could very well be telling the truth

Mac,
She says she didn't, until now she has never lied to me, that I know of. At this point in time, at least on a visceral level, I have no problem with her having sex with others. I'm not really sure that it's for her enjoyment or mine, though truth be told I'd gladly give my orgasm for hers.

You right about the preverbal leopard, she was a slut before I met her, and I'm sure given the right opportunity and circumstance her slut side would again surface.

I think any successful relationship between 2 people have conditions, agreed upon conditions. Otherwise the relationship turns into an anarchical cold war.

When I go for a 2 day ride, I don't just go, we discuss and agree to the terms so we are both happy with the outcome. I think sex has the same boundaries. It falls under the catchall umbrella of trust. Trust wears different hats, trust wherein 2 people vow fidelity, trust wherein 2 people agree to an open marriage but no one with 3 ears, trust wherein 2 people agree to give up the details when asked. These mutually agreed conditions define the vested interest each party has in the relationship.

I understand that one subset of cuckolding is as a submissive, just as humiliation, chastity, interracial, breeding, and participation. Therefore to assume that a partner to the cuckold relationship be pigeon holed into a predefined category seems a bit narrow. Being a cuckold means my wife is having intercourse with others, with or without my knowledge.

On a more mundane subject, I gave her the condoms as a visual starter. She doesn't like condoms and loves cum.

neverever,
She got involved with a group of JAPs, compounded with a menopause. Yes, there is the possibly that I am a steady payday, though that is doubtful.

Shamrock25,
This seems very intuitive of you. I need to let it go, at least for now.

Let it be. You will know when she starts fucking regularly. She will have a glow.

2wheel said:
I've written here before that my wife has had over 300 sex partners. This is her estimate not mine. She said that through her 3 1/2 years in college she had 2-3 'dates' per week. She said she NEVER said no, it was easier not to. By going summers she finished 6 months early. her math is simple, more than 150 weeks, 2-3 dates/week. After she actually did the math and gave it a bit of thought she said the 300 was probably a very conservative number. I told her that after she got a reputation that is why she had so many callers. She said SO!

She got married within 6 months of graduation. Lousy marriage, an abuser. he wanted her to fuck others and watch she refused, didn't trust him. She told me she did cheat on him, refused to go into detail beyond her admission of more than once.

I was married and we hooked up during her divorce, she was a hot 35 year old blonde. Young son, nice body, quite attractive AND very very very sexual. Nothing was off limits. We got together often, her proximity 1.5 miles from my home was convenient, several times a day. Always thought our sex life was fantastic.

I separated and we moved in together. Sex was constant, we discussed a 3rd but the 'candidates' weren't right, should've pressed for 'any dick'll do' selection process.

Tried everything, including therapy, to get her interested again. Nothing worked. Last summer when I went on a 2 week business trip I gave her a box of condoms and told her to have a good time. 2 conditions; 1 no one I know, 2 if I ask she has to give the details. She was hurt but responded with sarcasm that she could buy her own condoms.

When I returned, I didn't ask anything but told her I gave it a lot of thought and that I was giving her a free pass, a permanent free pass with the same 2 conditions. And as a matter of fact not only is it a pass, I actually wanted her to. That reciprocity is not a issue. No recriminations, no guilt.

I didn't check her e-mails, browser history, phone history, nothing, my word is my bond.

Several month ago I had her car washed and cleaned. I decided to empty out a box of accumulated stuff in the trunk to make room. Buried 2 plastic bags deep in the bottom corner of the box was an opened jar of lube. The water soluable kind, no smell, no taste.

What to do, silence or talk. I decided on the latter, hoping it would turn into something we could enjoy together.

Her 1st response, denial. Ouch, I thought this could be the opening. I think I caught her off guard and rather than being open she did a normal denial, and once out of the bag couldn't retreat on the denial and own up.

In my mind I pictured her giving up the details, we both getting turned on, having a good romp and thus begin my inclusion in activity with her and others.

She continues to deny, says the lube was probably there to be thrown out as we probably tried it and didn't like it. Said I was 'throwing this up in her face'.

So my questions are:
1 Does my belief that she's fucked some else seem correct?
2 How do I get her to give up the details?
3 How do I get her to make it a regular thing?
4 How do I get her to include me in this regular thing?
5 How do I get her to stop thinking of this subject as 'throwing it up in her face'?

She does not want you to know because you pushed into having sex with other men "to rules". She thinks it is weird to tell you the details and she wants what she does with other guys to be spontaneous and private.

Mac,

I agree with you to a degree. When it comes to sex, "Men need a place - women need a reason", which certainly plays into your statement that most women want something deeper before opening their legs, however, the key is the term 'most'.

A woman who has fucked many men doesn't fit that mold.

Yes she is a handful, she gives new meaning the the term high-maintenance.

She once teased me with the adage, "so many men - so little time". Instant hard-on.

Tanboat,

You're right. Her whole demeanor is based upon sexual satisfaction. When we were having sex on a regular basis she was happy, smiley, cheery, aglow, positive and vibrant. Now shes dark, negative, gloomy, sarcastic and sad. If that woman re-emerges without the benefit of my dick, It'll show & I'll know.

I don't care whose dick or how many it takes to get that woman back.

If she has had 300 Bulls fuck her, then all future sex will be on HER TERMS, not yours. She rocks the cradle and rules you - get on your knees, kiss her feet, lick your way lovingly to the netrance of the promised land.

Knock three times b4 you enter or she might slap your bum HARD.

Sex has always been on her terms.

300+ men and 1 child. She used to get very wet, getting in was not problem. She told me that she didn't like big dicks at last not long ones as they would 'bottom' out and hurt, but she loved fat dicks, I can just picture a fat cock easily sliding into her well used cunt. That's what I'd love to watch.

However, menopause has taken it's toll and lube has become necessary.