• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Will See

• Thread starterchideock
  • Start date

chideock

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 18, 2006
A little background - my wife and I have been married 36 years, in our mid-fifties, we have tried swinging and she experienced a couple of guys but now she has decided that lifestyle is not her and so for the last 7 years she has turned away from gentle hints on my part. She is comfortable with just me. She is good looking for her age and really looks in her early forties. I am fit and slim with a 5in cock, I like to dress and she knows that fact and has seen me dressed. When we did try swinging I found that I preferred to watch her with the other man as opposed to being with the other woman. I find that I am only interested in watching her with another.

I would like her to experience another, to be cucked, but she is resistant as I said. Now to the point, this evening presents an opportunity to go out to the pub together, rare these days. I was going to ask her yesterday except she came home from work and made the suggestion herself and to go to the same pub I was thinking about.

All that remains is for me to suggest the clothing to be worn and see what happens. I am ever hopeful but think that tonight is only a small step.

We will see.

Hey Will. What happened? okdeacon

The clothes were sexy. The opportunity was there. The setting did not work out as well as hoped. Crowd was young - her comments.

The interesting fact is that her demeanor seems to be somewhat more willing to dress sexy and appear in settings that have potential. This is a small step and one that I will encourage.

Will go to a different bar this Sat. Maybe there will be an alpha male there who steps up to the plate.

similar feelings

I can relate to what you are saying. i too dabbled and found myself wanting to watch only.again like you wife lost interest and didnt want to play anymore.

chideock said:
The clothes were sexy. The opportunity was there. The setting did not work out as well as hoped. Crowd was young - her comments.

The interesting fact is that her demeanor seems to be somewhat more willing to dress sexy and appear in settings that have potential. This is a small step and one that I will encourage.

Will go to a different bar this Sat. Maybe there will be an alpha male there who steps up to the plate.

Hang in there man. Good Luck okdeacon