• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Will we ever find the right guy?

Boabeserk

Infidelity fetish shared by both husband and wife.
Beloved Member
Apr 11, 2021
Frederick Maryland
My wife and I have been together for 22 years. We met in high school at 15. Through out the years we have had a lot of fun. My wife always had lots of male friends and I would catch them sometimes groping her and kissing her when they thought I wasn't looking. I love it thinking about her getting fucked. After awhile we talked it over and agreed it is okay for her to do this.

We had some good friends that we would all hangout and have fun with and I always allowed plenty of space for them to play. Knowing that I would get seconds later.

Right now we would like to recreate that. We would like to find a guy that we can be friends with. And would worship my wife like I do. But specifically we have a fantasy of meeting someone and all three of us going out to do an escape room (wife loves them) and drinks after and we will see were it leads.

I think that would be fun for all. After she is very playful.

pic_137.jpg pic_136.jpg pic_102.jpg pic_145.jpg

• Love
Reactions: nepper, zagc, JeffCA and 9 others
She is very "easy" I remember once my friend started tickling her and then jumped on top of her. She didn't do anything just giggled. And my friend said "wow it's like she wants me to fuck her". Later they were found upstairs alone in a room smoking weed. I'm sure they had time to do other stuff.

Reactions: JeffCA, Johnnythree, sephoro and 1 other person
Boabeserk said:
She is very "easy" I remember once my friend started tickling her and then jumped on top of her. She didn't do anything just giggled. And my friend said "wow it's like she wants me to fuck her". Later they were found upstairs alone in a room smoking weed. I'm sure they had time to do other stuff.
Know it's not an easy task. Hope you can find the right guy!
There is nothing wrong with being "easy". It just means she knows what she wants and doesn't want to waist time getting it

Jaandaj said:
Know it's not an easy task. Hope you can find the right guy!
There is nothing wrong with being "easy". It just means she knows what she wants and doesn't want to waist time getting it
I would not agree, my wife has had 9 partners, I would say 6 were the right guy, one disaster, 2 didn’t really last and we’re not ‘right’ , one she really really likes ( current boyfriend since March ) my wife is incredibly choosy also , so I don’t think it’s all that difficult, if they know she is available then it makes it easier

Right now we would like to recreate that. We would like to find a guy that we can be friends with. And would worship my wife like I do. But specifically we have a fantasy of meeting someone and all three of us going out to do an escape room (wife loves them) and drinks after and we will see were it leads.

What's your location?

She is sexy where are you located I would love to be yalls friend

Our best success has been waiting until L finds the right guy on her own. It's usually a combination of looks and chemistry. I'm sure your wife woud have no trouble suducing a guy she meets and likes, even after letting him know you like sharing her. For us, these kinds of new "friends" have made better long term partners for L, and eventually a real friend to both of us. It takes a bit more seducing for her to find the right guy, but the lifestyle is more and more recognized and accepted these days. A bit more time and patience is required, but interesting times are much more likely in the future - it's quality vs. random advertising and getting disappointed time after time. It's always hotter when she does the seducing.

Users who are viewing this thread