• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Will You Risk It

• Thread starterjohnpaul
  • Start date
lol loser

we should roll dice and loser has to do chance upload.
kinda like russian roulette

Reactions: Patrick9000000
i think I'' try a chance

counting down

someone host a rollz?

An idea for a Rolz game like Russian Roulette. Each player goes to Roleplaying Dice Roller · Rolz or a dice room decided and takes a turn rolling. Even numbers you take a chance Destroyable.io - Temporary Image Hosting odds it passes to the next player. If you lose you post the URL in the dice room and people can comment. Throw a 6 and the image is also made public for an hour.Time limits for other photos should be 5 mins encouraging more to play.

Reactions: My Wife Flashes and Patrick9000000
Che said:
An idea for a Rolz game like Russian Roulette. Each player goes to Roleplaying Dice Roller · Rolz or a dice room decided and takes a turn rolling. Even numbers you take a chance Destroyable.io - Temporary Image Hosting odds it passes to the next player. If you lose you post the URL in the dice room and people can comment. Throw a 6 and the image is also made public for an hour.Time limits for other photos should be 5 mins encouraging more to play.

That sounds fun. I’d like to try that.

Great bum Damian love to get on that bed with her!!

Che said:
The name of the game is Cuck roulette. Just to add to this we played it earlier with first roll deciding the type of picture to post. 1= Clothed front 2= clothed rear 3=underwear 4=tits out 5=full nude 6= teasing bed pic

Reactions: Reluctantcuck
Che said:
The name of the game is Cuck roulette. Just to add to this we played it earlier with first roll deciding the type of picture to post. 1= Clothed front 2= clothed rear 3=underwear 4=tits out 5=full nude 6= teasing bed pic
Might cum before the pic even uploads. :)

Reactions: Reluctantcuck and My Wife Flashes
It sure can be fun!

Anyone around to play?

how would we play?

The rules are just a few messages up