• Start date
Spot on
xmod700 said:
this isn't for "doms" or "cucks", it's risking pics on the roll of dice

sounds fun

xmod700 said:
wat

want to play?
so one just posts a pic to destroayable for an hour? that's it?

https://temporarily.*******/image/2ddb7da7-d34b

Reactions: Che
johnpaul said:
temporarily.*******

Few games to play besides just a time and using maybe

1 normal ******** with 1 extension if someone extends you post another and keep going till they dont or you run out.

2 slutcard every extension set to 15 mins if a pic hits an hour post a link to download it happens 10 times post a slutcard

3 unlimited ******** set extensions to 1 day and unlimited and normal time to 1 min see what happens.
hmmm tempting

xmod700 said:
Risk a full nude pic,including face,with her full name, email, and home address on her chest?
ONE roll.
Low number posts his wife...
Info could also be added in the description when posting

Start with "tame" pics and work up

Temporarily *******
holy shit.

Reactions: toolman2c
I'll play

im willing to give this a try if any dom or bull would like to play

If someome want to drive me on some game there.. pls pm me.

Che said:
Played this game last night site works well as you can’t copy the pics. A simple roulette style game could be played, everyone in the dice room rolls in turn, each time you throw a 6 you post a pic then share the link to the dice room and everyone can comment then start rolling again.
Pictures should reveal more each time you throw a 6.
1st time Clothed
2nd Clothed Sexy
3rd Underwear
4th tits
5th full nude
6th full nude face.
If you are lucky you see more ofothers wives than they see of yours!

this sounds like fun

https://temporarily.*******/image/0b0e75a0-0f23

Reactions: Nazareth and oppor
I am willing to share my gf's pic with anybody. Just message me while I am online.

Down to play!

Does anyone wish to play? Roleplaying Dice Roller · Rolz

All players take turns to roll, the first to roll a 6 loses and posts their wife's picture for 5 minutes. The winner rolls a #d60 dice to give the duration of the extensions.

Before rolling the photo content is to be agreed. Start with a dressed pics with face and move on from there. See how far you will go, will you risk giving her name?

kmbe said:
Does anyone wish to play? Roleplaying Dice Roller · Rolz

All players take turns to roll, the first to roll a 6 loses and posts their wife's picture for 5 minutes. The winner rolls a #d60 dice to give the duration of the extensions.

Before rolling the photo content is to be agreed. Start with a dressed pics with face and move on from there. See how far you will go, will you risk giving her name?
Thanks for the game. Now I have my gf ******* showing her tits with close up face and another naked pic of her with face and name up for showcase for hours.

Reactions: toolman2c, xmod700 and kmbe