Willing to change

• Thread starterJeff David
  • Start date

Jeff David

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 2, 2006
...it was different for me. My wife hadn't been happy with me for some time.The more cold and distant she became the more I tried to please her. Finally she told me "I didn't please her at all." She said it was all my fault and I didn't really try and she was leaving. I cried like a baby and dropped to my knees and begged her to give me one more chance,that I would do any thing to keep her. She said she didn't believe me but she would give me one more chance. "Please let me show you I can change for you." She said that I was boring and inflexible and this weekend I must step out of my comfort zone and do whatever she asked without hesitation or she was going out the door. She thought for a minute and said "take your clothes off, you are spending the weekend nude.

I was out of my clothes in a flash and stood there with tears in my eyes and didn't even cover my private area. Marny said, "put your clothes in the bedroom and go start dinner."

Later as I was in the kitchen preparing dinner, the doorbell rang and I hid myself in a corner as my wife answered it. It was Marny's work friend Jerry.
Jerry was gay and he would often come by to visit. Marny called out, Jerry was there to take her to a hotel but I was given one last chance to change and please her. "Come out ...come out right now and bring us drinks."
I didn't know what to do but I couldn't refuse her test.

When I delivered the drinks Jerry was quite amused at my situation. Marny said I was quite nervous because I knew he was gay and I had often joked about it. "No I said, don't tell him that."
"Jerry is a nice person and willing to try new things unlike you. Marny smiled and said "drop to your knees. Do it right now or I am leaving." I dropped to my knees and Jerry stepped forward and dropped his pants. I looked at my wife in shock and begged her with my eyes not to say it! Please don't say it I thought. "Jerry, she said, put your cock in his mouth!" I knew if I resisted she would be gone from my life. I closed my eyes and accepted his cock with my face flushed and burning in humliation. His cock became hard and my wife said "don't just be passive or I'm gone!" I went crazy on his hard member to show her I could do it. After a while she said "open your eyes and look at me cocksucker." I didn't know how I could look at her in my shame and I realized that my cock was erect. She made me hold her gaze while I performed this perverted sex act. Her watching me and smiling gave me unbearable shame but my cock was hard and I couldn't have stopped myself if she had ordered me to.

Finally, she said, Jerry is going to jerk off into your mouth and onto your face now but turn your head just a bit this way so I can get a better picture of your open mouth and face. I then realized there had been flashes when my eyes were closed but I had been in too much shock to notice. I knew it was to late to refuse her.

Jerry pumped his cum into my mouth and onto my face while Marny took many pictures of my shame, She made me show my open mouth full of cum and posed me to smile and act "flirty." When she was through I dropped my face to the carpet. When I chanced looking up Marny was on the computer sending my pictures away.

Jerry spoke and said "I am going to spend the weekend with you while Marny is away with her boy friend. You better keep me happy until Sunday night or
you are going to be the talk of the town next week at work." He said, let's find you something "cute" to wear,we are going out for a few drinks." My friends are excited to meet you."

Since that night, Marny loves to watch when the boys come over. I never know who is coming or how many. She seems to always want more from me and I live in fear that she will get bored of my performance and share her picture collection. However, since that night, I do what I am told.
Jeff

cocksucker

Nice story. You are lucky to be able to suck cocks all the time. I am a sissy queer and love being fem.My wife likes me to suck cocks and we share all the cum. I sucked a guy last night and she licked his girlfriend.

Fill us in with more details.