• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Window into cuckolding (continued).

• Thread starterAppreciator
  • Start date

Appreciator

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Oct 28, 2020
If you read the first part of this story you will know how it was left with my fiancée telling me she was going to teach me a lesson with the guys fitting the windows.

I had rushed home being hard all day to find her In her sexy black lace body with black fishnet hold ups on and looking rather pleased with herself. I presumed now for having left me so turned on and tormented all day as she kissed me and rubbed my hard cock through my jeans.

“Oh someone Is horny did you expect to find me all messy for you daddy” ?
She teased me and I groaned nodding.

“Yes you really tormented Daddy this time”. Grabbing her ass I told her kissing her back.

She pulled back giving me a wicked look as she told me it wasn’t all a tease and I looked at her confused.

“I was flirting with that huge Belgian guy but he said he couldn’t do anything while his work mates where here”.
She told me lighting up a cigarette and staring at my confused look.

“Thats why I’m dressed like this Daddy he’s coming back tonight and I told him I’d really love to make you watch a big huge guy like him have me right in front of you, really teach you a lesson Daddy”.

“are you serious or tormenting me again”?
I asked shocked at what I’d heard.

“Oh we both know I always wanted to make you watch Daddy and how much of a pervert you really are I’m sure you will love it”.
My fiancée grinned at me.

I protested that I didn’t want to watch but this actually made her giggle.

“Oh you will be watching Daddy that’s exactly what you deserve and your going to get what’s coming too you tonight”.

I was dizzy with torment and arousal at her sexy dressed state and her almost evil attitude as she led me to the living room and sat me down. Telling me that I was a dirty old pervert who needed to be punished.

She went upstairs to finish her make up she said leaving me totally tormented and hoping it was just that until I heard the door.

I was frozen to the couch as I heard her come down and answer the door.
I stared transfixed as she entered the living room holding the hand of this huge Belgian man with his shaved head and huge arms his steely green eyes looking at me as she led him into our living room.

“Just pretend he isn’t here”. My fiancée grinned and he now also grinned looking her up and down.

“Oh my you is sexy”. He said in his strong french accent.

My fiancée immediately leaned in and they started kissing passionately as his huge hands groped her ass and she looked tiny in his arms.
As they kissed she peeled off his t shirt and her small hands ran over his big chest as they both breathed heavily kissing right in front of me.

I was consumed with utter jealousy yet my cock was so hard watching this huge man grope and kiss my fiancée. As now his jeans came down with his boxers and his cock sprang up hard and massive.

Now my fiancée grabbed it in her tiny hand stroking it as he fingered her and groped her ass kissing her neck as she kissed his chest moaning.

“Oh my God it’s just massive”. She groaned pushing him back to sit on the couch.

She removed her body and mounted him kissing passionately again as he fingered her and sucked her breasts as she giggled kissing his chest and neck.

She held his face looking at him.
“God your so sexy and huge I want you so badly babe”.

She leaned in kissing him deeply as he lined his huge cock up with her wet sex and she slowly sank down on it groaning into his mouth as I had a clear view of his huge cock disappear inside her and her pussy stretched around it tightly.

They put their heads together staring into each other’s eyes as she slowly rode his cock moaning as she did ever so slowly. Up and down I could see her pussy stretched and creaming all over his thick wet cock leaving her pussy cream all over it and round her stretched sex.

I was now in a state of complete jealousy yet still aroused as it was more romantic feeling than I’d imagined. Staring into each other’s eyes as she slowly rode him moaning.

“I love this cock I’ve never felt so stuffed ever it’s so good”.

“Oh fuck it just feels so good stretching me out.... oh fuck”.

She held his face looking into his green eyes then leaned in kissing him as he grabbed her hips thrusting upwards a bit now making her go a bit faster as her moans increased.

“Oh yes, yes it’s so fucking huge”. She moaned and turned to look at me her eyes rolling slightly as she was about to cum for the first time.

This almost romantic sex right in front of me slow and deep almost seemed to last forever as I was in a total daze cock painfully hard and tormented out of my mind.

Suddenly the big Belgian picked her up like she was nothing and started fucking her standing up before putting her down turning her round and bending her over the couch.

Now he knelt behind her grabbing her hips as he slid his huge cock deep and holding her in place he started to pound her from behind.

“Wow holy fuck, yes fuck me hard, fuck me”. She wailed as he drove into her.

“Please, please fucking pound me yes like that yes”

He was relentlessly hammering her as her moans and wails filled the room I’m sure the neighbours must have heard as he fucked her so hard for an age her legs giving in and he was holding her in place through several orgasms.

She kept looking over at me as she moaned how big he was and how much she loved his cock but I couldn’t help myself now wanking to the scene before me despite the torment.

He now held her head down slamming his huge cock into her as she seemed in a constant state of orgasm.

He picked her up again fucking her standing up her legs and arms thrown around him almost limp as he did so.

Then laying her on the ground legs pinned back him on top he continued his relentless hammering of her pussy as she moaned and wailed below him in one big orgasm after another until finally long long after I had he came inside her and they lay exhausted on the floor kissing and embracing each other.

He got up first and she lay looking at me grinning her face bright red and sweaty.

“Oh my I think we both got a lesson there Daddy did you cum you dirty pervert”
She smiled opening her legs as I stared at her gaping swollen pussy oozing his thick seed.

“look at the mess he made of me Daddy”. She giggled.

I stared at it making my cock hard again as she beckoned me with her finger.

“come and clean it up you old perv, show me how you’ve learned your lesson”.

I got on my knees and smelled the sex as I approached feeling apprehensive but she grabbed my head in eating the sloppy warm salty mess of their sex as she ground her pussy in my face.

“That’s it this is what pervy Daddy’s deserve isn’t it you dirty old man” ?

She moaned as she came her pussy so sensitive.

When she pushed me away she looked at the big Belgian guy smiling.

“would you like to fuck me on our bed while the dirty old perv sleeps on the couch sexy” ?

He nodded as she told him her legs where a bit weak to walk and he carried her out the room and up the stairs leaving me to wank on the couch as I listened to them fucking all night.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c
Sometimes what we wish for doesn't always turn out to be what we really wanted.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread