• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Window peeping..

• Thread starterbustywifeposter
  • Start date

bustywifeposter

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Sep 9, 2011
I watched my beautiful wife dress, a sleek black dress, a lacy black bra, filled with her lovely soft breasts, and stockings. Yes, she was even wearing stockings. I haven’t seen her wear those ever, and I sat there as she dressed, sliding them up her legs, and connecting them to her garter. Of course, she wore no panties, she never did, and I could see her lovely shaved lips framed in those garter straps, freshly shaven that very afternoon.

She had her long hair wrapped up in a ponytail, and I noticed she had clipped on her anklet, the one I had gotten her for Christmas. From it dangled a little heart, with SLUT engraved on it. It was a special little gift I had given her.
She said she was going shopping. Heading to the mall to do a little summer dress shopping and that she wouldn’t be home till late. I knew I wouldn’t either, with a meeting to attend for the company, I wouldn’t be home till after 11. I hoped much earlier, but that was what I expected and told her. My cock was pulsing as I watched her dress, like someone going to meet her lover more than shopping. It grew harder in my pants as I thought about it, as I watched her strap on her heels. The thought of my lovely wife, on her back, with some studs big cock in her, made my dick throb.

With a kiss, she was out the door, and I was shortly as well. My thoughts were of my wife, dressed to fuck, and what she was doing. It was going to be a long day.

I pulled into the house, later that night, around 915, much earlier than I had expected. My mind had been on my wife, all through the day and I was itching to call it short and get home. Now I was. Our house sat on a corner, and there was our car in the driveway, so I knew she was home. Also, parked along the side of the house, a large truck. Not someone’s I recognized, but I just moved here, so I hardly knew them all. No lights were on as far as I could see, so, I figured that she had gone to bed. Would she have a story to tell me of her shopping trip? My dick hardened at the thought of the story she could tell me, and it wouldn’t have anything to do with shopping. I went around the side and pulled the garbage out and saw the faint glow of light from our back bedroom lights. Always the voyeur I walked along the side of the house and stopped at the window, the blinds mostly closed, but never all the way. Was my wife nude, taking a shower, or maybe, my dirty mind thought, masturbating on the bed? My heart skipped a beat at the last thought, how naughty that would be to watch through the window. But of course, that’s not what I saw. I saw something much different than I expected.

My wife was on her knees, her dress lay crumpled at the foot of the bed, but that was all. She still wore her stockings, her bra, and her anklet. Her hands were wrapped around the thighs of a man, his hands wrapped in her hair, pulling and pushing his thick cock into her mouth. She was looking up at him, lust in her eyes as he did it, his balls swinging into her chin. I could see her lips gliding up and down his shaft, her tongue darting around his purple cock head. I couldn’t believe she could even fit it in her mouth, but she was. I held onto the frame of the window, watching as he drove it in and out of her mouth. I knew him. He came into the shop almost every week, and was always a flirt with her. I had teased her in the past about him wanting to fuck her and she always poo pooed the idea. Now he was naked in my bedroom, my wife nude on the floor in front of him. And my cock was hard as steel in my pants. It was harder than steel, actually, and I was frozen at the window, watching her suck so lovingly on his cock. He continued to push it in and of her lips, one hand on her head, the other fondling her breasts. She always has had very sensitive breasts and nipples, and wouldn’t let me suck on them. But, here was her lover, and he had her nipple in his fingers, pulling and twisting it lightly as she sucked his cock.

I was in shock a bit, jealously watching as my wife sucked his dick. And she was loving it as well. That made it worse, and even more hot, that she was being such a slut for him. I reached down, freeing my raging cock from my pants, hidden in the dark, watching through the window as he used her. My cock ached in my hand as I stroked it, peering through the blinds.
She reached up and stroked his cock, sucking the tip of it, her tongue out, begging for him it seemed. And then it happened, he jerked and twitched and a jet of hot white cum splashed into her mouth, on her lips, her nose. Pulse after pulse, her lips covered in his cum, her tongue gathering it up in her mouth. And then down again on his cock, swallowing all of her lovers cum, licking his shaft clean, like a good slut.
With that he stood her up, his cock sagging down and lay her on the bed. The view from the window was priceless, her legs spread wide, knees ****** back and he knelt before her bald pussy. No doubt inhaling her wonderful scent. He began to make love to her pussy, with his tongue forever it seemed, bringing her to a crashing howling orgasm which sent her panting over the edge, over and over again. He stood before her now, his cock standing at attention again, thick, hard and aching, even I could tell that from the window. I waited, my hand pulling on my cock, playing with it in the dark, as I watched her scoot to the edge of the bed. He did not reach for a condom. She would take him bareback, and I knew it was because she hated the feeling of them. She wanted her lover in her, raw and natural. How long had they been fucking? How many times had she left and come home with her pussy full of his cum. When had I knelt between her legs, licking her soft lips and pussy, and licked her clean?

He set the tip of his cock at her pussy, and she smiled as he slowly pressed it in, wrapping her legs around his back, and pulling him ever deeper into her. I could see his tattoo, a dog paw, on his calf, and watched his muscles clench as he drove his cock into her. I watched as the fucked, doggy style, her tits swinging beneath her as he slammed her pussy, and then she climbed on top, sitting on his thick dick, impaling herself over and over on it. It grew an ever more frenzy pace as they neared orgasm again, and with her on top, she ground down on him, pulling her pussy up and down his cock. He was so hard, and she was so tight, it was like a flesh vacuum. He started to groan, his face clenched and I knew he was going to cum, and cum hard, deep in my wife’s womb. He stiffened up, clutching her hips as he pumped her full of his cum. My cock was so hard, so wet with my own cum, I knew I was about to paint the wall outside my house. And I did, over and over, spurt after spurt, when my wife looked at me in the window and smiled. She fell to the side of the bed, and lay panting up at the ceiling. Her lover climbed from the bed, looking at his watch, and I knew he would be leaving. My wife looked at him and he bent to kiss her, no doubt telling her that again soon, he would be fucking her again.
I was frozen outside the window. Had she seen me? My cock was still hard, looking at my naked sweaty slut of a wife on our bed.
She stood and walked to the sliding door of our bedroom.

She called out.
I came to the door.
She lay back on the bed, spreading her pussy open, and I knelt between her legs.

• Love
Reactions: Lovasianladies and (deleted member)

Users who are viewing this thread