• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wisconsin couple needs bbc for gf

• Thread starterCuckSlavePyllz
  • Start date

CuckSlavePyllz

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 6, 2006
She has asked me if i wanted to see her with other guys and i said yeah. she then told me to look for her so i am. is there anyone in milwaukee or around who would travel and get a room and help us out it would be greatly appreciated. i have pic of her if need them

I am a Blackman about an hour from Milwaukee...... if you wish to see if the chemistry is right email me at hmckissick@comcast.net and let's talk......I am Black 6ft4in and 180 lbs and discrete

Can we see more of that ass?

bump. please guys. she wants this bad. please hit usup

looks good iam in new oyrk at the moment if you ever this side let me know i can help you guys out..

CuckSlavePyllz said:
She has asked me if i wanted to see her with other guys and i said yeah. she then told me to look for her so i am. is there anyone in milwaukee or around who would travel and get a room and help us out it would be greatly appreciated. i have pic of her if need them

Sounds good to me I sent you a PM with all my info..I can host.
Let's have some fun.

WisconsinBBC said:
Sounds good to me I sent you a PM with all my info..I can host.
Let's have some fun.

So....are/were you for real?

Users who are viewing this thread