Wisconsin White Female Here

• Thread starterlongnthicklover
  • Start date
L

longnthicklover

I am new to this site. I am not sure if it's only for couples or not. I am a single female. Age 27. In Central Wisconsin. I love Big Black Cocks. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Show 'em a pic sweetheart. :flash:

hello

longnthicklover said:
I am new to this site. I am not sure if it's only for couples or not. I am a single female. Age 27. In Central Wisconsin. I love Big Black Cocks. If anyone is interested, please let me know.

It for all who like black dick. I am close to you. I live near the border of illinois and wisconsin. Love to meet up with you. I am black male 38 years old.

If you ever come to New York or if you can entertain let me know. email me at: realdl36@yahoo.com

hi pls contact me at seducinghot at yhoo

longnthicklover said:
I am in Lake Mills. I am a big Black man professional and looking for a lady playmate. email at bbcinside@yahoo.com I'll send you a pic but I have a cock shot in Advert Wisconsin.

I am in the Twin Cities and I would love to play with you if you ever come this way

I am in the Twin Cities and I would love to play with you if you ever come this way

I live in Milwaukee and wouldnt mind meeting up with you for a night. Email me if interested.

in milwaukee hit me back