• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wish I had :)

• Thread starterhot4it
  • Start date

hot4it

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Feb 15, 2006
A nice big black cock right now:) Black men in Oklahoma e-mail me.Would love hubby watching and taking pictures,while you used me for your slut:)

Attachments

• wt4.JPG
    wt4.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 4,443
  • wt7.JPG
    wt7.JPG
    32.5 KB · Views: 4,221
  • hotie23.JPG
    hotie23.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 3,787
I'd like to know if you spit or swallow?

Great pics!

Is that you during a few prior (and obviously wonderful) experiences! Very sexy ;)

wonderful as always hot4it. post some more of your lovely pictures !!

Thanks Guys you are wonderful:)You know I will go anywhere to find BIG BLACK COCK:)

Attachments

• sp27.JPG
    sp27.JPG
    47 KB · Views: 1,748
  • c19.JPG
    c19.JPG
    27.7 KB · Views: 1,763
  • new39.JPG
    new39.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 2,027
Smoking Hot

I am just curious.Would he spare Just one of those chocolate cream pies for a very hunger fellow Okie? okdeacon You are a fine hot assed woman!!!!!

hot

Still hot as ever :) keep it up girl.love to see more pictures of you:p

damnit. no one fucking lives in Texas like you. :mad:

Attachments

• thick.jpg
    thick.jpg
    4.7 KB · Views: 744
Wow What a lucky hubby you have, I would love to eat your cream pies...and kiss you with a mouthful of that thick black sperm ;)

Real_TX_Bull said:
damnit. no one fucking lives in Texas like you. :mad:

man are you kiddin? texas is loaded with cuckolds, met with a few couples quite a while back when visiting

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why, innocent librarian thing I guess, but seeing a woman wearing her glasses while sucking a big black cock is sexy as hell. YOu go girl.

Users who are viewing this thread