• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wish my GF was fucked on our vacation

• Thread startermisterx0112013
  • Start date

misterx0112013

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2013
Just went on a little trip with my GF and when we were out and about I loved seeing men eye her up.

She didn't dress slutty. Just cute sexy but i loved men looking at her. Wish I was humiliated and had to stand and watch as a guy chat her up and steal her from me.

Taking her back to the hotel room and fucking her as I had to wait at the bar or wander around till I could go back into the hotel.

If you want to chat about her, our trip or want to tell me on yahoo/skype mic about how you would love to make my GF your fuck friend send me a msg.

Reactions: joost
Best of luck!

Is she in favor of playing outside or opposed?

At the moment she would be opposed.

Shes very social and friendly but when it comes to sex shes conservative. She still feels guilty when we have sex cause she is not engaged. She doesn't want to be that "girl" who fucks around and gets dumped before shes married, you know, the giving the 'milk away for free' type. Shes traditional in that sense.

That's why I would love to see her act on her base urges, to see her let go and become like those girls she sometimes judges. Who when horny go home with a guy for a pounding. Fucking who and when they want.
And I am into humiliation, so to see a guy take her from me for the night as I stand around like a wet noddle does turn me on.

Its on the cards for us.

But we still need to iron out our work and travel plans for the near future before we can really commit for the major long run.

That doesn't stop my imagination though ;)

I am sure it will happen- over time you will think of ways to let the inner slut out.

If she does fuck other men, she might marry one of them instead of you. If you marry her, you could encourage her to cuckold you - but you should discuss that with her BEFORE getting married, so you get your marriage off "on the same page".

My husband told me one night that he would like to see me getting fucked by his black boss Daved, after that night I never thought about it again. A few weeks later my husband told me he let his boss watch the video of me sucking his cock and saying I would love to have a big black cock in my mouth and fill his hot cum in my mouth, my husband told me his boss wants to come over to night after they get off work so I can suck his cock and he can fuck me.

So are you going to suck his cock and let him fuck you?

Indycouple said:
My husband told me one night that he would like to see me getting fucked by his black boss David...

Did you find yourself having hotter sex with your husband, perhaps in spite of yourself, after he said that to you...?

Indycouple said:
... but, after that night, I never thought about it again.

Sounds like you assumed it was a momentary fantasy on his part...

Indycouple said:
A few weeks later, my husband told me he let his boss watch the video of me sucking his [my husband's] cock, and he said I would love to have a big black cock in my mouth, then [my mouth filled with his hot cum].

In response to that, did you feel a strongly-sexual urge deep in your belly, perhaps in spite of yourself...?

Or, did you feel you had been placed in an impossible situation...?

Indycouple said:
My husband [then] told me his boss wants to come over tonight after they get off work, so I can suck his cock and he can fuck me.

It doesn't sound like you've been given any choice in the matter. Are you looking forward to it...?

Or, do you intend to tell David there's been an unfortunate misunderstanding... your husband didn't consult you about any of the things he said to him [David]...?

In either case, I (and others, I'm sure) will look forward to a followup post, letting us know how your husband's boss's visit this evening worked out for you.

Last edited:
You have been "put on the spot", but because you are on slutwives.com, I think you will do your very best to understand why your husband has these sexual fantasies - and obviously has powerful cravings to let other men "fuck his woman".

Have you tried role playing?

I sleep in a tree hut, 137 feet up a tree which friendly natives helped me build.

Internet wireless is a struggle up here, even though all the Relay Stations to connect me with civilisation are solar powdered to juice up for 3 hours a day.

Been an anxious time for me without access to medical care after my fall at the waterfall, but I think I have turned the corner with my concussion and suspected head fracture.

A certain gorilla has me a tad worried recently, as he thinks he is a horny man and not a beast. I have emergency pepper spray on my belt, just in case when I am swinging on his vines in the tree tops.

Gorillas have smallish penises, my imagination was hoping for 18 inches.

The locals harvest a lot of macca roots, but I better not recommend you google search for that, or you may feel compelled to rush out and buy some in a packet from your health shop.

I guess INDYcouple is not going to tell us what happened if anything .
Indycouple said:
My husband told me one night that he would like to see me getting fucked by his black boss Daved, after that night I never thought about it again. A few weeks later my husband told me he let his boss watch the video of me sucking his cock and saying I would love to have a big black cock in my mouth and fill his hot cum in my mouth, my husband told me his boss wants to come over to night after they get off work so I can suck his cock and he can fuck me.

WM2 - I have been wondering the same. Would be good for her to share a bit more.

Saraha said:
If she does fuck other men, she might marry one of them instead of you. If you marry her, you could encourage her to cuckold you - but you should discuss that with her BEFORE getting married, so you get your marriage off "on the same page".
So easy to fall in love with a MAN WHO FUCKS YOU GO
OD

Users who are viewing this thread