Wish my wife knew

• Thread starterIChoke
  • Start date

IChoke

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 30, 2023
That she turned me Bi. VERY VERY straight when we got married but then we started getting more Percy with fantasy talk. She said she wouldnt mind playing with 2 cocks and rubbing them together. I was shocked because she was a very good Christian girl and a virgin when we married. FUCKING beautiful and great body. She then asked me if I have thought about anything. I didnt know what to say because she was rubbing my cock through my pants and I was so turned on to the thought of her rubbing dicks together and licking them.
Out of nowhere I blurted out I wouldn’t mind stroking a cock. I thoght to myself, Oh shit, I fucked up ands thoguht she would pull back upset but she did the opposite. She committed to rubbing me more and said, oh yeah”. She asked if there was anything else and I was oddly liking the thought so I said I want to suck a big white cock. Again, same fear but she then took my cock out.
Ever since then, her most favorote thing to do in bed is roleplay, fantasize and dirty talk about me being Bi or gay. By my reactions, she knows I have the Bi tendencies now but always says it’s only to be pillow talk.
So, I wish my wife knew that I did seek out some nice cocks and am now bi.

IMG_5097.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: texxx, Atlanta_Jay, monitaur and 9 others
You are a very lucky man. Maybe one day it will happen

Jsm said:
If you look at my 1 at thread you can see my cock.
What thread?

IChoke said:
That she turned me Bi. VERY VERY straight when we got married but then we started getting more Percy with fantasy talk. She said she wouldnt mind playing with 2 cocks and rubbing them together. I was shocked because she was a very good Christian girl and a virgin when we married. FUCKING beautiful and great body. She then asked me if I have thought about anything. I didnt know what to say because she was rubbing my cock through my pants and I was so turned on to the thought of her rubbing dicks together and licking them.
Out of nowhere I blurted out I wouldn’t mind stroking a cock. I thoght to myself, Oh shit, I fucked up ands thoguht she would pull back upset but she did the opposite. She committed to rubbing me more and said, oh yeah”. She asked if there was anything else and I was oddly liking the thought so I said I want to suck a big white cock. Again, same fear but she then took my cock out.
Ever since then, her most favorote thing to do in bed is roleplay, fantasize and dirty talk about me being Bi or gay. By my reactions, she knows I have the Bi tendencies now but always says it’s only to be pillow talk.

That's a nice cock to grind on my friend

IChoke said:
That she turned me Bi.

Never really did something with the threesome you roleplayed?

IChoke said:
I was shocked because she was a very good Christian girl and a virgin when we married.
but always says it’s only to be pillow talk.
She hasn't strayed? Yet! They're often the easiest to convert... all those pent up emotions!

You don't specify your location, but I'm sure one or other of us are close enough to encourage her to share you with her...

IChoke said:

IMG_5097.jpeg
if you had any sense you would get her into actually sharing her with another nice guy with a nice cock tell her you would love to get her ready to take one by making them both wet during your role play

Keesnl said:
Never really did something with the threesome you roleplayed?
No

Zima said:
if you had any sense you would get her into actually sharing her with another nice guy with a nice cock tell her you would love to get her ready to take one by making them both wet during your role play
Oh I have.