Wish

• Thread starterbobloblaw100
  • Start date
B

bobloblaw100

Hello I just wanted to come by here quickly and say I wish my wife would learn to obey a big black cock and make me jerk off in a corner while watching her get fucked hard like never before

It's healthy to have aspirations. Good for you.

Wishes can cum true, especially if you confess to your wife your fantasies, so she finds out what would make you truly contented. If she grants you your wish, you will need to give her a reward to show you appreciate her efforts to make you happy.

Be absolutely sure you will be able to enter the world of cuckoldry, because you would upset her if you changed your mind after she had begun dating some horny men.

There are thousands of hot wife and cuckold stories on the internet. Read as many as you can, so you can program your subconscious mind to automatically turn your dream into reality.

Well said Saraha, Having been a totally committed, devoted, obedient cuckold for the past 20 years I've more than turned my dreams into reality. My wife knows how to treat me, her subservient submissive obedient husband. I'm very happy and contented with my cuckold lifestyle!

A couple months back I confessed to my wife that it was my fantasy. She was hesitant at first but after being persistent she became really curious. She told me she was just worried I would get upset and leave her if anything happened. We decided to not pursue it and keep it as just a fantasy, since I'm not sure how I would truly react if it happened, but I still think it's hot that it was a turn on for her. One time I was having sex with her and talking about her fucking a hung stranger and she came so fast it was a shock! I know if I ever wanted to pursue it again all the way she would definitely be down to fucking bulls.

The best time to discuss pussy-sharing with your wife is while YOU are fucking her! When women are close to cumming, they find it very hard to lie, and will usually answer any question put to them with complete honesty.

The next time you are fucking her and she is getting close to cumming, ask her "Would you like to fuck with other guys?" She will probably scream "Yes! Yes!" as she cums.

Later she may deny it, or claim she was just trying to give you what you needed, but you can still be very sure that she was telling the truth.

Ive done that before and she definitely tells me she wants to fuck other men right before she cums. After we're both finished i usually have a little regret about it but she seems to only be all for it still, only hesitating to ant to pursue it because she thinks i would leave her.