• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Witch one of the white women body part you love ?

• Thread startersouth-africa-bull
  • Start date

south-africa-bull

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 6, 2007
Could you guys , tell me what body part of white females you like the most ?
As the most attractive female on earth ( in my opinion) ... these are the part i likethe most on my opinion in white females :

1 ) Eyes (i like it the most , i cant resist when they look at me , oh gosh)

2 ) Legs

3 ) Hair (blonde is my fav)

I have question to ask if you don't mind. Are you strictly white women?

A pretty smile first then the thighs and butt. The smile first

when a white baby got a nice bubblle butt and nice thick shapely legs, I am ready to marry her.....so I guess I love their asses and legs.

Blackyoung said:
I have question to ask if you don't mind. Are you strictly white women?

Yes , 8 months ago ... i only do white at the present .
i believe i will take it even far by emotionally beeing involved with
a white female (thing not easy ,as people in South-africa do not
really accept emotional IR like overseas - thing i will in the next
month )

muleman said:
A pretty smile first then the thighs and butt. The smile first

yes mule , i totally agree ... That smile , it's the best ... love the way they smile.

I love white women's eyes and hair. I think a white woman with a pair of icy blue eyes and long hair is just sexy as hell. I like to play with her hair and move it out the way and kiss on their necks. Also their skin. Tanned white girls are ok but I prefer a nice pale skinned white girl. Pale skin against my brown skin it doesn't get any better then that.

I like all parts of a women.

But the thing that usually catches my eye first is the legs. A nice pair of white legs get me going and then i start enjoying the whole package.

Pretty curly long hair gets my attention and then if she has a nice ass and thighs, then I'm smitten.

I love a nice apple shaped ass. That usaully means a tight asshole and pussy to use as I want

I like the eyes best. I love looking into a woman's eyes. For other parts that may vary from woman to woman. (I might like one particular woman's legs, another's bum, still another's curves, depends on the woman in question)

her flat stomach,if she has one

My smile is the welcome mat I put out for a guy.

The bush :)

Users who are viewing this thread