wives being bad in public!

• Thread starterdig420
  • Start date
Reactions: franklyhorny
tjan9999 said:
That looks licking good, dang. Would love to French kiss that place between those lovely legs. Bet it tastes so good!!!!!

Tmarquette said:
IMG_5038FE.jpgIMG_5938FE.jpg
aww i wanna suck on her titties

walking home by night

6w7ubu.gif

Reactions: mdvds and bertrum
IMG_1170.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BadHusband, BobWheeler, Maxio and 11 others
my wife and I out having dinner and wine before she spent the night with her bull

pic.JPEG

• Love
Reactions: krnd, CoOut, MixedbbcLA and 6 others
nothin like being naughty in public54DDAA9.jpgC55DC0A.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ljcarm, mahuhi, jayGman and 2 others
I love flashing my husband & others in parking lots #hotwife #younghotwife #lovecock #hotwifeslut

ABBAE403-58E0-4BBD-BA8B-E85D00C2A7E7.gif

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: zarkovac, Thisissohot, aksparky and 4 others
milapeachez said:
I love flashing my husband & others in parking lots #hotwife #younghotwife #lovecock #hotwifeslut

ABBAE403-58E0-4BBD-BA8B-E85D00C2A7E7.gif
And we like it when you do flash us!

Reactions: milapeachez
We were at a Halloween party. A friend was in the area and stopped by. I met him in the parking lot for a what was to be a discreet blow job. Next thing I know, I'm getting fucked bareback over the hood of a car in front of an audience. In the last pic you can see a car with its lights on in the background... two women are in the car watching.

IMG_0736 (2).JPG IMG_0751 (3).JPG IMG_0765 (2).JPG IMG_0754 (2).JPG

• Love
Reactions: BobWheeler, MisterDeSade, cuckedjay and 4 others
dig420 said:
Hey that one in the white outfit looks like it's from Fantasy Fest. I'm surprised that with so many woman, wearing so little clothing and so many cameras around. More Fantasy Fest pics aren't here. Over the years I have pics taken of my wife by others there showing up on a few websites.

Reactions: hairbear1954
WVhotwifecoupl said:
We were at a Halloween party. A friend was in the area and stopped by. I met him in the parking lot for a what was to be a discreet blow job. Next thing I know, I'm getting fucked bareback over the hood of a car in front of an audience. In the last pic you can see a car with its lights on in the background... two women are in the car watching.

IMG_0736 (2).JPG IMG_0751 (3).JPG IMG_0765 (2).JPG IMG_0754 (2).JPG
That's is a great exxperience

some outdoor fun5 (24).jpeg4 (42).jpeg3 (30).jpeg5 (26).jpeg3 (29).jpeg 3 (28).jpeg

• Love
Reactions: seedbag, Maxio, hairbear1954 and 5 others
Wife being bad in public.

IMG_3535.jpeg IMG_3534.jpeg IMG_3533.jpeg IMG_2585.jpeg IMG_3529.jpeg IMG_3526.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA, BadHusband, Maxio and 7 others
aksparky said:
Wife being bad in public.
The fourth, fifth and sixth photos are the best because I can see her wedding ring. She is a very erotic wife. I am glad she likes exhibiting her amazing body so well.

My Wife Amy

IMG_0075.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: BadHusband, ljcarm and Richduckie
JeffCA said:
The fourth, fifth and sixth photos are the best because I can see her wedding ring. She is a very erotic wife. I am glad she likes exhibiting her amazing body so well.
Thank you. She has been very fun and loves to be an exhibitionist.

Reactions: MisterDeSade and JeffCA
Hello all. My girl has done some pretty fun exhibitionism over the past few years. Flashing and teasing (and in some cases playing with herself and sucking cock) at public parks, in parked and driving cars, in parking garages, and public libraries.

Here's a little sample.

Last edited:
Reactions: Frustratedhub, AZhubby, SxyBlkMnLosAngeles and 5 others
My wife in public

6 - vL5TrYQ.jpg 20180405_144047.jpg

• Love
Reactions: BadHusband, joost, CoOut and 10 others