• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wives I've bred

• Thread startertxwifebreeder
  • Start date
Breed my wife

Black only in FL

Attachments

• 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 892
wifeownsme said:
I'd just be scared that one day one of the women you impregnate ends up in divorce, gets an attorney and comes after you for child support.

That might be an issue if they knew my real name and address.

How many children, with how many women?

That's so hot. If love to impregnate some hot wives

leander99 said:
How many children, with how many women?

No way to know for sure. I've been doing this since 1991.

You the man keep breeding these white women

cletus said:
You the man keep breeding these white women

They're not all white. I bred a black wife with a white cuck hubby and I bred a Filipina wife.

Nice pictures of the women. Which one of the women did you enjoy filling up with your seed the most?

kyracer said:
Nice pictures of the women. Which one of the women did you enjoy filling up with your seed the most?

The redhead is my favorite wife. There is a single girl in GA I liked best of all though.

• Love
Reactions: Pumpnspray
Interesting thread TWB, nice pics too.

I've done my part to cuck a number of husbands over the years but the women were cheaters. I run with a few women today who have boyfriends but sleep with me as well, though I'm sure the bf's aren't aware of the arrangement.

I think it'd be kind of cool fucking a lady knowing her husband is aware of the activities. I'll have to try it some day soon.

Cabron

BTW, I know that area of SE Texas well....Beaumont, Vidor, Orange.....some real sexy, trampy wemmin to be found there.:D;)

Great thread. I'm a fan of yours. Would love to switch with you... but from the other side, my girl is prettier than those you show in this thread (and I would not give her away even for beauty queen). That's probably because i'm younger, so the target girls are younger for me.

My wife is pregnant now,wish it was mine

Cucky sent me this link..seems his next thing is wants me bred in the future.lol.

^^^ very hot, impregnation is my biggest fantasy

The one in the middle is my favorite.

Cabron said:
Interesting thread TWB, nice pics too.

I've done my part to cuck a number of husbands over the years but the women were cheaters. I run with a few women today who have boyfriends but sleep with me as well, though I'm sure the bf's aren't aware of the arrangement.

I think it'd be kind of cool fucking a lady knowing her husband is aware of the activities. I'll have to try it some day soon.

Cabron

That's the only way I'll do it. Cheating wives are dangerous.

A_zOe5cCQAAvrTk.jpg

Reactions: MarcusDom
file.php

Users who are viewing this thread