Wives on Coke Stories

• Thread starterChiRo
  • Start date

ChiRo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 7, 2020
An ex had a coke head stripper friend. Ex partied with her buddy and other friends without me knowing. We got into a huge arguement so she grabs her friends hand and joltz away from me. I couldn't find her for 45 minutes until in a dark corner of the clubs third floor bar I see my beloved sitting on a stool with back support. Her ass is sticking out of the support while a random tall latin dude nutted in her pussy.
Long story short, my ex went from 0-60 because of her being tuned up partying With her friends.

Any stories of the gf or wife going on cumslut overdrive while stimulated?

Reactions: Getmade, JimSparrow, Shannonn and 1 other person
ChiRo said:
An ex had a coke head stripper friend. Ex partied with her buddy and other friends without me knowing. We got into a huge arguement so she grabs her friends hand and joltz away from me. I couldn't find her for 45 minutes until in a dark corner of the clubs third floor bar I see my beloved sitting on a stool with back support. Her ass is sticking out of the support while a random tall latin dude nutted in her pussy.
Long story short, my ex went from 0-60 because of her being tuned up partying With her friends.

Any stories of the gf or wife going on cumslut overdrive while stimulated?
Posted some stories about my wife, a couple of which include a guy getting my wife coked up and fucking her

• Love
Reactions: MixedbbcLA