• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Wives who admit they like the idea, but.....

• Thread startercp1970
  • Start date

cp1970

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2010
Are there any wives out there like mine, who admit they find the idea of being a hotwife is hot.. have a keen husband (like me)....but have not acted on it yet?

Or wives who look a long time before acting on their desires?

Husbands can take their wife for granted, and then suddenly get a jolt when they see how keen other men are to date your wife if the marriage looks like tipping over.

A wife can get to like several men competing to please her (in many ways), and it helps hubby to be on his best behavor at all times.

MacNfries said:
its against all their beliefs & morals that most women were raised to value.

I dis-agree. We were raised with the same morals. Men inherently want to fuck anything/everything that walks. Women inherently want to stay with one guy. It's just the way we are. Fifty years of social-engineering has created a large amount women who will screw around. People always have, but the numbers are higher now relative to the population than it was before the 60's.

Originally Posted by MacNfries
Cuckolding & hotwifing are serious adult games that can have serious reprocussions. Men, with their notorious desire for instant gratification, many times THINK they know what they want when actually they don't. Once a cuckolding & hotwifing event occurs, it can't be taken back ... it becomes a part of the history of the relationship. Women know that; men usually don't even think about it.

Mac, this would be a good post in 'Sue's new life'.

My wife likes the idea of being called a hotmama and/or hotwife

But she does not like the tag milf or cougar

Saraha said:
Husbands can take their wife for granted, and then suddenly get a jolt when they see how keen other men are to date your wife if the marriage looks like tipping over.

A wife can get to like several men competing to please her (in many ways), and it helps hubby to be on his best behavor at all times.

Yes, I agree. My wife loves the attention she receives from other men; even her bf knows he is replaceable. I would never take her for granted though, I am extremely lucky to be her cuck.

We had it as a fantasy for ten years. During that time we had 3 kids. She did kiss another guy but nothing more than that. But the fantasy stayed consistently hot.

This summer, when she was in her hometown visiting family, she reconnected with someone she hadn't seen since college and had a one week fling with back then. They went out twice and had sex the second night. Unfortunately she couldn't see him again before returning home.

Told me everything when she got home and we both discovered that reality was, in fact, SO much better than fantasy. She's now actively, but cautiously, looking for more opportunities. She's headed to Vegas with a girlfriend next week...both have hooking up on their minds.

Stay patient, don't push, and hopefully you'll get lucky like I did.

My wife too likes the attention she gets from other men.

But then women have to proceed with caution because of many, serious consequences.

Mine loves the attention, loves the idea that another man finds her hot and sexy.. but I don'tknow if that will translate into action ever?

My wife took about 9 months from considering the idea to actually doing her first other guy. She loved the idea but it had to grow on her. Biggest factor that helped her go through doing the first one is finding the right guy. After a long search she found him and did it. And after that first time, has loved it ever since!!!

My wife likes the attention but she tells me that she never will have an affair with another man, married or single.

But then, only time will tell right.

I told my wife that not only men have sexual fantasies, women too, after all, they are human as well.

I am a Pakistani cuck wannabe. My wife is basicaaly resposible for arousing cuck feelings in me as after 10 years of marriage, we are married 16years now, my wife suddenly started talking of other men and their cocks while we are fucking. She is always fantasizing about two hung men fucking her and makes me role play using a dildo or vib. She says she will rather die than do it in real, but also says had it not been for religious and social bindings, she would have had orgies at our house every weekend.

CP1970-------I am a wife in that predicament. I have a husband who did confess cuckold feelings and fantasies. I could not understand why he felt this way. We have been married 12 years now. Not too long ago I couldn't even look at anther guy. Now he wants to see me fuck another man. What gives? A million questions have crossed my mind. All I can tell you is this, even though I denied it at first, his confession really managed to turn me on. Given that I have never been with another man other than my husband, the thought of getting it from someone else sure gets those hormones going. I can tell you as a wife, hearing a husband tell us these desires is a shock to our system. Is this for real???????????????? But I will admit that at first it might sound gross to us and might throw us off, however, the seed has been planted in our heads and curiousity starts kicking in. Which is why I'm here, trying to make sense of all this and enjoying it at the same time. For my hubby and me, it is only a fantasy for now.

I'm 33 by the way, latina, married 12 years with 2 kids.

This the general rule, rather than the exception

FawazAli - agreed, it is not because of our conservative background and living in a small town, my wife would either be spending her weekends in hotels getting fucked.

just4pleasure - when I told my wife I like the FACT that guys find her attractive, she finds it weird as well. She was expecting me to burst into anger and jealousy but I did not. Well, I did admit I was jealous a bit but that was normal.

Interesting

I do believe that my wife would take the leap if the opportunity came up... As she admits she finds the idea of fucking another guy hot and she would like to.. she is not going to actively look for a guy.. BUT knowing I want her to, I believe that if the opportunity came up she may grab it.

Took me SEVERAL years to talk my wife into it.
She'd role play and even kissed a guy in front of me once but it took a long time for her to take that leap.
She is still not 100% sure she likes it but she is co operative anyway.
Good luck:D

My wife has cuck me for 6 month and she said she is having the best times of her life now...I guess it goes for both of us.

FawazAli and Ms. Just4pleasure,

Regarding:

FawazAli said:
I am a Pakistani cuck wannabe. My wife is basicaaly resposible for arousing cuck feelings in me as after 10 years of marriage; we are married 16 years now. My wife suddenly started talking of other men and their cocks while we are fucking. She is always fantasizing about two hung men fucking her and makes me role play using a dildo or vib. She says she will rather die than do it in real, but also says had it not been for religious and social bindings, she would have had orgies at our house every weekend.

and:

just4pleasure said:
.... I am a wife in that predicament. I have a husband who did confess cuckold feelings and fantasies. I could not understand why he felt this way. We have been married 12 years now. Not too long ago I couldn't even look at anther guy. Now he wants to see me fuck another man. What gives? A million questions have crossed my mind. All I can tell you is this, even though I denied it at first, his confession really managed to turn me on. Given that I have never been with another man other than my husband, the thought of getting it from someone else sure gets those hormones going. I can tell you as a wife, hearing a husband tell us these desires is a shock to our system. Is this for real?! But, I will admit that at first it might sound gross to us and might throw us off, however, the seed has been planted in our heads and curiousity starts kicking in. Which is why I'm here, trying to make sense of all this and enjoying it at the same time. For my hubby and me, it is only a fantasy for now. I'm 33 by the way, latina, married 12 years with 2 kids.

A thread on the historical and continuing role of religion in suppressing women's sexuality can be found here:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/cuckolds-news/13669-negative-views-female-sexuality-origins-i.html

In your case, Ms. Just4pleasure, I mention this because in your other thread you alluded to your Catholic religious upbringing making a strong contribution to your reluctance to cuckold your husband, even though he has encouraged you to do so and you are strongly turned on by the idea.

[As you will see (if you read it), it devolved, unfortunately, into a shootout among some members of this forum who are religious and others who aren't.]

—Custer