• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Woman in Houston looking for a cuck?

• Thread starterclayc1968
  • Start date

clayc1968

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 29, 2011
If your a woman in the Houston area open to getting involved with a cuckold, send me a private message.

Or if your a man in the same area who messes with a woman and that woman is looking for a new cuckold, let me know.

I do have some limits but that could all be worked out in private messages.

There's another section for this type of thread. Come on people this is why it's hard to keep track of stuff in the forums.

Although I agree with Mac, I come across a lot of ads like clay's. I think that anytime a couple is formed in order to have a cuck relationship, it's not really a cuck relationship. The man alone can look for a ladyl who he hopes can cuck him in the future, but if he spells out his desire to be cucked before the relationship even starts, he's not really a cuck.

Look at clay's second scenario, where the guy already has a lady and then clay will enter as the cuck. Call me crazy, but in that scenario I would consider the other dude to be the cuck. Afterall, clay is the outsider.

I don't subscribe to the theory that you have to be a husband to be a cuck (although technically it's true), but I believe there at least has to be a standard relationship at the beginning before you can become a cuck in any true sense of the word.

clay, just try to find a regular gf. Once you do, give it at least a month or so before you start pushing her towards cucking. If she doesn't bite, then break up and look for another. Baby-steps, dude. Baby-steps.

Users who are viewing this thread