• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Women crying during hot sex

• Thread starterByron6555
  • Start date

Byron6555

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 5, 2005
I was wondering how many of you have had the experience of a woman crying during sex. I've been with a couple of women in the past who when we really got into it hot and heavy, they would come to tears. Not of pain, but it was like they were so much into the sex that they started crying. Now these women were not just one night stands, two were my girlfriend and one was my former wife. I would be fucking them hard and deeply and tears would start coming to their eyes. I'm not writing this to say that I'm all that in bed, but I was just wondering how common it is.

It's called "Cry-maxing" It's normal. It's just an emotional embracing sort of thing. Usually happens after make up sex.

That's true. Come to think of it, each time it happened, except for a few, it seemed like it was because we either hadn't sex in a while or we were getting back together after a breakup. Either way, it was very hot.

Byron6555 said:
That's true. Come to think of it, each time it happened, except for a few, it seemed like it was because we either hadn't sex in a while or we were getting back together after a breakup. Either way, it was very hot.
Yeah, it's supposed to be intense. If it's a lover, just embrace her a bit. Hug her and make it feel like she's important and loved...

don't get freaked out and run lol. It's an emotional attachment!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh ye-e-e-eh, if you get a girl who cries for "enjoyment" in the middle of hot, steamy, sweaty fluids running all over sex, oh y-e-e-e-h!

Well worst then crying I had one go into a Asthmatic attack christ I thought she was gonna die trying to tell me to go get her inhaler as if I knew where the hell she kept it I ain't bragging but you know you've had good sex when you can fuck the wind out of her and make her cum over and over. I really did think she was gonna die never seen her again either scared the shit out of me.

Blackyoung said:
Yeah, it's supposed to be intense. If it's a lover, just embrace her a bit. Hug her and make it feel like she's important and loved...

don't get freaked out and run lol. It's an emotional attachment!

Well, this happened a while ago. I didn't freak out at all. It just made me harder. I was surprised at first, but when i realized i wasn't hurting her or anything, then i just got seriously more deeper and squeeze her tightly. It was all good the few times it happened with different women. I just didn't know there was a name for it.

Users who are viewing this thread