• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Women in cuckold relationships?

• Thread starterot123
  • Start date

ot123

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 21, 2006
It is almost impossible to find a single women into cuckold relationships and looking for a cuckold! Do they exist? It seems like this would be every female's fantasy come true... anyway, if anyone is interested in a young professional (28y/o) in the Toronto area, please drop me a line.

LOL ...dream come true?? Yea, we all want to be with a wimpy guy ...good grief

Maybe it's because cuckolds are too clingy and needy and they drive you nuts!

Or maybe it's because they are totally full of themselves!

Why does every cuckold think that this is every womans fantasy?

Don't judge... you are here too!

Hey, just to clarify common misconceptions.

1) Not all cuckolds are wimps - some just like the idea of extreme S and M, which is essentially what cuckolding is, albeit psychological.

2) Not all cuckolds are clingy - in fact, a man who wants to share his wife is anything but clingy.

Nice to be judged... but I think that those who do it must have some serious issues with themselves since they visit this site as well.

Cheers,

I'm a cuck, and I'm the first one to admit that a lot of the cucks I come across in the internet or "on the field" are absolutely self-centered little boys, and act as if white women and black men are nothing but pieces of puppet meat.

Last edited by a moderator:
ot123 said:
Hey, just to clarify common misconceptions.

1) Not all cuckolds are wimps - some just like the idea of extreme S and M, which is essentially what cuckolding is, albeit psychological.

2) Not all cuckolds are clingy - in fact, a man who wants to share his wife is anything but clingy.

Nice to be judged... but I think that those who do it must have some serious issues with themselves since they visit this site as well.

Cheers,

There is a DC ROOM (Cuck Central) in the Forum, specifically designated for cuckolds to post, without fear of critical responses. Posting here in the Mainstream Room opens the poster up to being judged. That policy has been stated in a Cuck Central 'sticky.'

Cucks can post where they wish. Most of us are happy to be criticised. I feel that ot123 made his point well. RaunchyRandy seems to think we should all be banished to the cuck rooms. We are all happy to be judged, as should everyone else, we are all entitled to our opinions. As long as everyone is respectful there should be no problem

mhall said:
Cucks can post where they wish. Most of us are happy to be criticised. I feel that ot123 made his point well. RaunchyRandy seems to think we should all be banished to the cuck rooms. We are all happy to be judged, as should everyone else, we are all entitled to our opinions. As long as everyone is respectful there should be no problem
mhall I think what Randy was saying if you want to post here get ready for some flak and negative post or if it bothers you go to the cuck forum and post without the fear of being bashed. I really don't think Randy has anything against the cucks on the site. I agree with you you are entitled to the same respect as anyone else on this site cuck or not.

muleman said:
mhall I think what Randy was saying if you want to post here get ready for some flak and negative post or if it bothers you go to the cuck forum and post without the fear of being bashed. I really don't think Randy has anything against the cucks on the site. I agree with you you are entitled to the same respect as anyone else on this site cuck or not.

Thanks for the comment, mule... you responded better than I could have.

Mhall... I don't criticize/criticise cucks; I understand this is a dual purpose site, and I speak out for tolerance for others desires, even when I don't personally understand them. No negative comment was intended.

Users who are viewing this thread