• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them

• Thread starterindicuck
  • Start date

indicuck

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Oct 5, 2010
can anyone suggest where a free version (copy) of this book can be found on net
"Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them"

You're referring to Dr. Ley's book, Insatiable Wives: Women Who Stray and the Men Who Love Them, correct?

I have a copy, but haven't finished the book. It's not full of steamy sex-filled stories like you may find on this board... it's more about the history and interviews with couples in the cuckolding/hotwife lifestyle.

I say get it (purchase) if you want to read it. :) I wish I had the time to finish it...:rolleyes:

Just spend the money and buy it, well worth it.

so many suggestions to buy it? :) ok then i will go for it

Okay, so I guess I will chime in and become the dissenting vote. I bought and began reading this book and as jinxypie suggests it is not the steamy, sex-filled, debauchery laden narrative you might be expecting. It’s an exposé where the author endeavors to interview, and place their finger on the pulse, of several couples who have adopted and embraced the cuckold lifestyle. But after reading the first few entries, I found them to be at the least suspect, and the worst, challengeable regarding authenticity. I think what finally lost me was the final couple I’d read about. In their interview they struggled to decide how they were going to explain their cuckold lifestyle to their adolescent child. How do they explain it? How would their child accept it? They even added that their teenage daughter would probably accept it but they thought they’d have problems getting the teenage boy to understand.

I’m sorry, I’m a father of two lovely adult daughters, married, each with two lovely daughters and I’m calling bull shit on this book. Your teenage children do not need to know anything about what’s going on with your sex life, I don’t care if it’s straight, regular, gay or cuckold. All you need to be, and all you should be, is Mom and Dad. That’s all, and the ease with which the author here has introduced the notion that children “may not accept” your chosen lifestyle is, to say the least, unbelievable.

In the author’s defense I never finished the book so there may have been more enlightening information later on that I missed but for me it did not do much to further the lifestyle or culture, and the first few entries read appeared to me contrived and orchestrated.

Users who are viewing this thread