Womens College Softball players and bbc

• Thread starterblacklexus
  • Start date

blacklexus

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 4, 2007
I am a avid sports fan and ex college athlete, and I love watching women college sports. I noticed a few white females on some teams that have black boyfriends and one girl is engaged to a black football player. I see more and more on college campuses that white girls want bbc.

Boyfriends? Fuck...I thought they were all gay.

Seriously, though... College softball players aren't generally the hottest crowd of bitches in the world. More often than not, they are downright manly.

College girls, yes. They're going crazy for black dick. I softball players are mostly lesbian. Black girlfriends, maybe.

Zagg said:
College girls, yes. They're going crazy for black dick. I softball players are mostly lesbian. Black girlfriends, maybe.

dude that perception is changing...while I will give you that there are still alot of lesbos out there there are also alot of non lesbian players who are seriously bbc slut material, I know cus I follow the sport and have met some players. Also I even have hooked up with a "lesbian" player who also luved bbc go figured...what that is ..is a closet bisexual..

I followed our local high school softball team for a while ..... most of the girls were cute and a lot of them had bfs. Several of them went on to play college ball .... and I think they all had bfs.... a couple got married after college .... so I don't know if you can say softball players are lesbian. Sounds kind of sexiest to me.