Wonder Woman for Halloween

• Thread starterSexy Southern Belle
  • Start date
WO WO WO Belle !!! Very sexy lady ! Next time i'm in trouble i'll call you to save me .

Last edited by a moderator:
Gray Beard said:
WO WO WO Belle !!! Very sexy lady ! Next time i'm in trouble i'll call you to save me .

LOL Thanks WM.... Wonder Woman to the rescue !!! I am finding a lot of men in need of saving since posting this LOLOLOLOL funny how they cant seem to stay out of trouble all of a sudden.

Belle

Superman is flying around the city, looking for someone...anyone committing a crime. All of a sudden, he looks down and spots Wonder Woman lying on top of a building, naked as the day she was born with her legs spread wide apart and her eyes closed. Superman hasn't had any pussy in ages so he swoops down and, fast as the speed of sound, pumps like crazy, blow his load and flies off all in the blink of an eye. Wonder Woman quickly raises up onto her elbows and asks, "What the fuck was that?" To which the Invisible Man replies, "I don't know, but my ass is KILLING ME!"

gears said:
Superman is flying around the city, looking for someone...anyone committing a crime. All of a sudden, he looks down and spots Wonder Woman lying on top of a building, naked as the day she was born with her legs spread wide apart and her eyes closed. Superman hasn't had any pussy in ages so he swoops down and, fast as the speed of sound, pumps like crazy, blow his load and flies off all in the blink of an eye. Wonder Woman quickly raises up onto her elbows and asks, "What the fuck was that?" To which the Invisible Man replies, "I don't know, but my ass is KILLING ME!"

Thats an old one but still a great one !

Thanks for sharing..... I apologize to any who come to see this pic now I have removed all my pics and info for now.
Belle