• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

wondering

• Thread starterdesert
  • Start date

desert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2008
I am just wondering how far outside your immediate family does anyone know you are a cuck? Has your wife mentioned this to any of her friends? does she share this info?. I mus have heard wrong and wonder if this has happened to anyone else. I was a little shocked when she introduced me to a girl in her office as her cuck husband ! One that looks like a slut herself.

Desert,

desert said:
I am just wondering how far outside your immediate family does anyone know you are a cuckold? Has your wife mentioned this to any of her friends? Does she share this info?

This would vary among women who cuckold their husbands and their social milleaus; I would guess there's no "general" answer. The best way to find out in the case of your wife, IMO, would be to ask her in a straightforward nonjudgmental way. I suggest asking in a way that makes it clear to her that you assume she has told at least some of her woman friends about the nature of her marriage. (Obviously, you know that's the case.) You could say something like, "This isn't an attempt to start a fight or be judgmental about you or anything, but I'm curious. How many of your woman friends have you told that I'm your cuckold husband, and you fuck other men regularly...?" or words to that effect.

desert said:
I must have [maybe I] heard wrong...

I doubt it.

desert said:
...and wonder if this has happened to anyone else. I was a little shocked when my wife introduced me to a girl in her office as her cuckold husband!

Cool! Good for your wife. But getting back to your question: if it happened to you, you can be sure it has happened to other men who are cuckolds... probably lots of them. Remember the basic principle: "If you see one, you can be sure you ain't seen them all." "Hear," of course, can be substituted for "see."

desert said:
One that looks like a slut herself.

It would be very reasonable for you to assume your wife has told all of her woman friends who cuckold their husbands, and/or are obviously sympathetic to the nature of her marriage, that the two of you have a "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage and, as her cuckold, you remain faithful to her (if you do).

Your wife may be more discrete with her male lovers, though. It may be important to some of them to think they're fucking her without your knowledge; in those cases, she may accommodate them. Also, since you and she work on a military base, your wife and her lovers may have to be discrete because (as I understand it) the military has regs prohibiting men (at least, those who are officers) from fucking other men's wives.

—Custer

Wow ! Wow Wow

Very interesting,

See In my little mind I would think the opposite is true; that the wives would be more selective about telling other women. I suppose it would have been safe to say that she might have told other lady friends, but not so brassy as to introduce me outright as such..lol...and in the mall. The more I wonder as who else knows. Interestingly, the blonde across the street has taken up with a black live in lover.

It just so as happenes I have met the husband of one of her other friends as he dropped his wife off at my house so the girls can do a girls night out. The other hubby didn't have much to say by the way...not even sports scores.
Her friend dresses sluttier than my wife and these are the nights they dont come home until 3:00 am. SO im sure she knows too

And where she goes on base to the base night club / bar and likes to go home with different men im sure most of the guys know..lol