• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

Work

• Thread starterdorcia
  • Start date

dorcia

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 28, 2016
Dear master.

Thank you for sending me to do the work for Stamati. You will be pleased to know that he really likes me and started flirting with me from day one. I was preparing breakfast and coffee behind the bar, and while I was there he kept passing me, and as he did so he would touch me, his body rubbing against mine. I could feel his hard cock through our clothes each time. Later, when he was sitting down for breakfast and I was serving him a coffee, I leaned over so he could easily see my breasts and hard nipples. By now I was really enjoying flirting with him.

Another time I was in the kitchen alone and I saw him as he came through the door, so I pretended to drop something, this gave me the chance to bend down to in front of him and pick it up. I was wearing a mini dress and as I bent over I felt his hand slide under my dress and then touch my pussy lips. My pussy was soaking wet, and my nipples were so hard, but then I stopped him because I still had work to do.

From then on every time I was working he would find any opportunity to touch me, his hands sliding under my dress to the point where I couldn’t help but part my legs to give him better access. I was nervous that somebody might see what he was doing, but nobody ever did. The sexual tension between us was unbelievable and I knew he was desperate to fuck me. The next day while I was at work he came over to me and pushed me back against the bar, forcing my legs open. As he did so he was fumbling to undo his pants and pull his hard cock out. He physically lifted me up onto the bar pulling my panties to one side as he ****** his cock inside me. All the time he was telling me that he been dreaming of fucking me as he watched me moving around in the bar, telling me how sexy my body was and how excited he was by the smell of my skin and my hair. I wanted his cock so much. He fucked my pussy hard and deep, and then turned me around and before I knew it he pushed his cock into my tight arse, it hurt so much, but it was a good hurt! After he had cum he left the bar and I went back to work as if nothing had happened, but then later he came back into the bar when nobody was there, locked the door and pushed me to the floor, tearing my blouse and skirt, his fingers going deep into my pussy, and then his cock as he started to fuck me deep and hard, squeezing my tits and erect nipples as he did so. He then dived down between my legs and started licking my pussy, again forcing his fingers into my used cunt as I started to cum over and over again. We were both sweating freely, my pussy leaking a mix of my juices and his spunk.

He says he’s going to fuck me every day, and I can’t wait for the next time he does.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2021-12-22 175138.jpg
    Screenshot 2021-12-22 175138.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Love
Reactions: Hector51, Milkymilf, bobstudio83 and 1 other person
dorcia said:
Dear master.

Thank you for sending me to do the work for Stamati. You will be pleased to know that he really likes me and started flirting with me from day one. I was preparing breakfast and coffee behind the bar, and while I was there he kept passing me, and as he did so he would touch me, his body rubbing against mine. I could feel his hard cock through our clothes each time. Later, when he was sitting down for breakfast and I was serving him a coffee, I leaned over so he could easily see my breasts and hard nipples. By now I was really enjoying flirting with him.

Another time I was in the kitchen alone and I saw him as he came through the door, so I pretended to drop something, this gave me the chance to bend down to in front of him and pick it up. I was wearing a mini dress and as I bent over I felt his hand slide under my dress and then touch my pussy lips. My pussy was soaking wet, and my nipples were so hard, but then I stopped him because I still had work to do.

From then on every time I was working he would find any opportunity to touch me, his hands sliding under my dress to the point where I couldn’t help but part my legs to give him better access. I was nervous that somebody might see what he was doing, but nobody ever did. The sexual tension between us was unbelievable and I knew he was desperate to fuck me. The next day while I was at work he came over to me and pushed me back against the bar, forcing my legs open. As he did so he was fumbling to undo his pants and pull his hard cock out. He physically lifted me up onto the bar pulling my panties to one side as he ****** his cock inside me. All the time he was telling me that he been dreaming of fucking me as he watched me moving around in the bar, telling me how sexy my body was and how excited he was by the smell of my skin and my hair. I wanted his cock so much. He fucked my pussy hard and deep, and then turned me around and before I knew it he pushed his cock into my tight arse, it hurt so much, but it was a good hurt! After he had cum he left the bar and I went back to work as if nothing had happened, but then later he came back into the bar when nobody was there, locked the door and pushed me to the floor, tearing my blouse and skirt, his fingers going deep into my pussy, and then his cock as he started to fuck me deep and hard, squeezing my tits and erect nipples as he did so. He then dived down between my legs and started licking my pussy, again forcing his fingers into my used cunt as I started to cum over and over again. We were both sweating freely, my pussy leaking a mix of my juices and his spunk.

He says he’s going to fuck me every day, and I can’t wait for the next time he does.
I wish you worked for me