• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

worker stole from my young wife

• Thread starterskt
  • Start date

skt

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 4, 2019
australia
just last week we had a sparky over to do a job to install mirror lights in our en-suite. i like to think my wife is pretty on the eyes for other men, and i often get her to tease strangers by showing a little peek of her cleavage, ass or panties. so before i left for work we met the sparky in the morning and my wife was in her soft silk robe that just covers her ass, loosely tied up with bra just peeking thru the opening as she walked and matching lace and silk panties . i let him in the door and introduced the wife and she showed him up the stairs to our room. my wife walked up about 2 steps infront of him with me hiding at the bottom peeking round to see him with his phone out filming her up her robe. i went to the toilet and text her telling her he filmed her ass which she replied with "i know come up and watch me tease him" so i went up there. he agreed he could run a light there no problem and could start right now and he went back to his van and grabbed his tools. while he was gone i grabbed my wife squeezed her ass and told her i had to leave for work but continue to show him more and we will talk about it later during sex. i left and during the day got a text saying he had gone and so was a few pairs of her underwear. when i got home later she said she got changed in the room and warned him not to turn around knowing he could look in the mirror and just see her change out of her underwear into new clothes . she stopped halfway and came to the door of the en-suite and asked him to pass her perfume and as he turned to pass it to her she was standing there in her leopard print bra and gstring (my person favorite) and he said sorry and quickly turned back around and she said its ok its like a bikini anyway and continued to get dressed. she left him alone for the next few hours and he came down and said he finished, wife paid him cash and he left. she went upstairs to inspect his work and noticed her panty drawer was slightly open. he had riffled through it and taking a handfull of pairs and i said what about the panties she had on this morning? we found them now hiding under the bed and they were socking wet as he no doubt sniffed and cum into them. i then watched while i made her scoop the cum out and rub and fuck her tits and pussy with it and taste it. and i told her to think about him at home wanking with her panties to the video of her ass up the stairs and other videos and pics he may have got of her and the thought of her standing there in that g-string. bet he would love to know ur working his cum into ur mouth and pussy but as i didnt have his direct contact number i couldnt send him any pics of her doing it.

Reactions: midnightfapper, belittleme, rnobsae and 1 other person
'Sparky?' Where did that come from? Oh, Australia. I get a kick out of how the 'Aussies' add to the English language.

I am soooooo suspicious. Find it hard to believe that your wife did not do more. Good story, regardless. Try breaking it into about 5 or 6 paragraphs and post it again as a story.

EroticWriter said:
'Sparky?' Where did that come from? Oh, Australia. I get a kick out of how the 'Aussies' add to the English language.

I am soooooo suspicious. Find it hard to believe that your wife did not do more. Good story, regardless. Try breaking it into about 5 or 6 paragraphs and post it again as a story.
was only to tease the poor boy. we are pretty sure he would have seen her mid clothes change as the mirror he was working on was perfectly inline with where she striped off.

Users who are viewing this thread